Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all 🖐️

 

i was watching tennocon live and when i saw new helminth chrysalis system i just like it and hate it at the same time . This post is for what u guys thinking about this update i want to learn. And in this post could be SPOİLER so please dont read if u dont complate your main story quests.

 

Now good things about this system we could make so many diffrent combine. And it can give players different modding and fun. So im sorry but thats all i can see positive thing about it 😄

 

So lets starts cons for me. First of all i hate  DE's chosed way to make it system. First cinematic quest second dream. They show us what we truly are and warframes not just a puppet. '' İf i understand lor right our warframe breake war by self'' 

6ekaP7.gif

 

After that they show us in tennocon 2019 a beautiful cinematic. 

 

 

 

And the last one i want to make u guys remember a sentence in The Sacrifice Umbra quest 

 

"--We had created monsters we couldn't control. We drugged them, tortured them, eviscerated them... we brutalized their minds, but it did not work. Until they came. And it was not their force of will, not their Void devilry, not their alien darkness... it was something else. It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly broken thing...and take away its pain."

 

 

Now guys after all of this time and course they bring something to kill our warframe and with by our hands for take some specific skills. ''33.05''

 

 

 

it's really makes me feel bad for it. İ dont want to kill any of my warframes brutally for some skills. There is could be they can make stay loyal with lor and methods take us warframe skills. Like in cinematic we can create or earn lotus flowers rarely to earn back story about warframes. ''Could be short cinematics or writed/have voiced story with pictures'' And when we learn them past we can get their skills. 


On DE's chosed way good thing new players hard to find kill many boss to earn warframe parts and they will find now maybe much more team but its really of poor quality to make this system. Yes grind this all of warframes to earn them skills but u guys need to kill them! So kill to warframes could be bad only for me but this kind of grind its meaningless too. 

 

After that update please don't call Alad V a bad guys or enemy cuz we are not different to him. 

 

So what do you think guys ? im so much sensitive about it or its all good i want to learn. Have fun 💗

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by -ERG-PhySnc
Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think its a cool system, we should all have tons for spare warframe parts to make "sacrifical warframes for permanent shared abilities" .. i think its a pretty easy and good trade off.  I have already started making a few frames to get ready to sacrifice them :)   cant wait to see what abilities from which frame will be made available, best thing is the standard frames are easy for everyone to get so bring it on!.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I personally think its a cool system, we should all have tons for spare warframe parts to make "sacrifical warframes for permanent shared abilities" .. i think its a pretty easy and good trade off.  I have already started making a few frames to get ready to sacrifice them 🙂  cant wait to see what abilities from which frame will be made available, best thing is the standard frames are easy for everyone to get so bring it on!.

'' I have already started making a few frames to get ready to sacrifice them '' 😞

Edited by -ERG-PhySnc
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, -ERG-PhySnc said:

it's really makes me feel bad for it. İ dont want to kill any of my warframes brutally for some skills.

Your Warframes aren't people. They are all part of the Helminth strain. Like parts of a hive mind. What you build is merely a copy, even without it, the consciousness of that Warframe still exists.

They shall return whence they came.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Your Warframes aren't people. They are all part of the Helminth strain. Like parts of a hive mind. What you build is merely a copy, even without it, the consciousness of that Warframe still exists.

They shall return whence they came.

Uhm i think this idea could be make it more sensible but it's looking really not good and couldn't be different way ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeccanTraps said:

Look at it another way, not as death but as immortality. To cast aside flesh and live on, part of every frame that takes its power.

i think im never going to use this room 😞 i know i will felt guilty 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think of the frames as a computer system (which they actually are in a sense) with hardware (keyboard, mouse, monitor, cpu, ram, mobo, GPU, psu etc) and software (os, files, applications). 

What you are sacrificing is part of the hardware and some applications so it could be used elsewhere. 

The information is already stored and backed up so you aren't losing your whole warframe only a component of it that can be replaced. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -ERG-PhySnc said:

i think im never going to use this room 😞 i know i will felt guilty 

You can still give your frames one of the none-subsumed abilities. 

They showed 4.

Temp speed increase.

More power strength to next cast ability.

Heal companion and teleport it to you.

Restore shields

 

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Think of the frames as a computer system (which they actually are in a sense) with hardware (keyboard, mouse, monitor, cpu, ram, mobo, GPU, psu etc) and software (os, files, applications). 

What you are sacrificing is part of the hardware and some applications so it could be used elsewhere. 

The information is already stored and backed up so you aren't losing your whole warframe only a component of it that can be replaced. 

But we are calling alad v bad so we are almost like him 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My concern (and probably that of many Tenno) is that the abilities are just going to be crap for crap.

My hope (and probably that of many Tenno) is that it allows for fun new synergies and ways to play the game that weren't possible previously. 

Others worry they'll make the game too easy, but that's not my worry. People can already make the game as easy or as hard as they want. If you don't like the system, don't use it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

you can use Simaris quotes for this:


"Good. Even while others are blinded by petty morality, you recognized the virtue of the Sanctuary Subsuming."

"This Sanctuary Helminth will go on without you, but can you go on without the Sanctuary Helminth?"


getting skills:
"The multitude of creatures you have immortalized would cry out in thanks... If they could"

farming a hard to farm frame and crafting it:
"Knowledge must be earned, Tenno. I will share what I know, but you must prove yourself deserving. Hunt this creature for me, perform the Subsuming, and you will be enlightened."

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bingotough said:

My concern (and probably that of many Tenno) is that the abilities are just going to be crap for crap.

My hope (and probably that of many Tenno) is that it allows for fun new synergies and ways to play the game that weren't possible previously. 

Others worry they'll make the game too easy, but that's not my worry. People can already make the game as easy or as hard as they want. If you don't like the system, don't use it.

im just worried. Players could be make many diffrent skill and mod combination. After that if a build will be so much powerfull how DE going to respond it ? 

Edited by -ERG-PhySnc
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mehh, it's just a game and they are finally giving a use to that room.

 

But if you want to take it serious. Your Tenno is a delusional psychopath that calls the Corpus cowards that hide behind machines, while killing hundreds of crewman with a Warframe. Still says he is "consigning his pet to the care of the Lotus" when you get ride of them. Sell your frame to who knows who when you want to free a frame slot. So why wouldn't you do this too?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point I think it has been firmly established.

We're the bad guys.

We genocided the Orokin and burned a civilisation to the ground with no plan to replace it. Some of them might have deserved it, but trillions of innocents died as well. We daily try to do the same for the Corpus and Grineer, and the sentients too when we can reach them. We're mercenaries to the highest bidder, working with anyone that will give us some shiny we want. We create nothing, we murder for pay and sport, and we're not even sorry.

Edited by Llamatronian
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, -ERG-PhySnc said:

But we are calling alad v bad so we are almost like him 

True, we aren't that different. We both want power for our purposes. The purposes may be slightly different. 

Alad has helped us a few times too.

He is more of a neutral character that will help and take help of anyone if it enables his goals. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rodzzila said:

Mehh, it's just a game and they are finally giving a use to that room.

 

But if you want to take it serious. Your Tenno is a delusional psychopath that calls the Corpus cowards that hide behind machines, while killing hundreds of crewman with a Warframe. Still says he is "consigning his pet to the care of the Lotus" when you get ride of them. Sell your frame to who knows who when you want to free a frame slot. So why wouldn't you do this too?

lel yes we are but thats not same with selling warframe for free slot buddy its not give me to same feel 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

True, we aren't that different. We both want power for our purposes. The purposes may be slightly different. 

Alad has helped us a few times too.

He is more of a neutral character that will help and take help of anyone if it enables his goals. 

Warframe have really grey universe no one totaly bad or good its good but i just 😕 if someone was told me before the tennocon we are kill our frames i can say thats not going to be happen. But after that i can wait everything from DE. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't sacrifice Prime Frames or add an ability to a Prime Frame.

That's because Prime Frames are the ones that used to be ... Mortal.

 

The standard Frames are just mass produced copies. Those are the ones being sacrificed and augmented.

They're just Infestation forced into a humanoid shape. Thus, no moral quandary.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

You can't sacrifice Prime Frames or add an ability to a Prime Frame.

That's because Prime Frames are the ones that used to be ... Mortal.

 

The standard Frames are just mass produced copies. Those are the ones being sacrificed and augmented.

They're just Infestation forced into a humanoid shape. Thus, no moral quandary.

it may sound silly but if one day we can be copy to dna from humans and create humans we can kill them for us to live better ? 

Edited by -ERG-PhySnc
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...