Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Do With These Buttload Of Mods?

Blasio

Im sure somebody already asked this but I dont find the post on the forum.

I have thousands of mods and lot of them are like Slash Dash and Decoy. Should I sell them or keep them.
I've tried transmutation but its seems tedious and - maybe its just the rng - I never get any useful thing, basicly making 4 useless mod into 1 useless mod.

Any advice?

Fusion fodder

To clarify, treat the mods you don't want as weak fusion cores. got 10,000 slash dashes? Congrats, you've got like 3,500 fusion core equivalents (don't check my math, it's almost certainly wrong).

Edited by Meenmu

use ability mods to level up any other ability mods you need to level. Basically fusing mods with matching polarities is cheaper.

And same goes for other mods. you can keep them to upgrade other mods with matching polarities to save fusion cores for later.

Fuse it. Fuse it all.

It's certainly not as versatile as Fusion Cores (because of polarity), but you could save a lot of times with it, especially to rank up those ability mods, or that Serration / Hornet Strike / Heavy Caliber / Magnum Force you wanted to max, albeit more expensive and very time consuming (clicking +1000 mods just to rank up from 8 to 9 is exhausting).

Sad part is... it's not even worth it. I have over 15k Mods at this point, and I'm to lazy to even bother looking at my Mod Page or even fusing S#&$ because if I'm not using Fusion Cores I'd have to click well over 6k times to max a Serration or something like that... which I'm not doing.

Sad part is... it's not even worth it. I have over 15k Mods at this point, and I'm to lazy to even bother looking at my Mod Page or even fusing S#&$ because if I'm not using Fusion Cores I'd have to click well over 6k times to max a Serration or something like that... which I'm not doing.

my ocd is making my left eye twitch as i read this.  my mods are organized / fusioned before i log any day that i play.  i dont even know how you can let it go man lol.

my ocd is making my left eye twitch as i read this.  my mods are organized / fusioned before i log any day that i play.  i dont even know how you can let it go man lol.

Yep, the fact that the massive credit nerf means I can't keep my mods properly fused down anymore makes me a little physically sick every time I look at my mod screen. Used to be fine, but these days credits go out as fast as they come in. Can't keep up with it.

Its pretty easy when theres no real need to have everything maxed out. Once your done maxing stuff anyways what would you do with the mods? Selling them is a kinda a waste since credits are pretty easy to earn and transmuting is worse then the RNG from regular missions.

Better imo to just save em for the next batch of mods DE comes out with. Who knows when the next batch of useful mods, that you'll actually make space for, will come out. Better to have that huge supply of fusion fodder.

Its pretty easy when theres no real need to have everything maxed out. Once your done maxing stuff anyways what would you do with the mods? Selling them is a kinda a waste since credits are pretty easy to earn and transmuting is worse then the RNG from regular missions.

Better imo to just save em for the next batch of mods DE comes out with. Who knows when the next batch of useful mods, that you'll actually make space for, will come out. Better to have that huge supply of fusion fodder.

i have 2 maxed serrations for me and my sentinel.  im dumping the other stuff into the new corrupted mods and into more sentinel weapon mods.  you can never have enough fusion fodder.

Yep, the fact that the massive credit nerf means I can't keep my mods properly fused down anymore makes me a little physically sick every time I look at my mod screen. Used to be fine, but these days credits go out as fast as they come in. Can't keep up with it.

many many void runs with the laughable credit booster netted me 5 mil + credits.  im down to 2.3 mil.  i dont xmute mods i dont think the risk is worth the credits.  hopefully this will last me until credits get buffed /hope.