Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie missions "need to be unlocked"

(PSN)Pandorium474

I came to post the same issue.  I've had this issue periodically before the Steel Path but regularly after the update.  I have made sure the Steel Path is inactive and I'm looking at the normal star chart.

I'm currently playing on PS4 and I periodically have NAT issues with my network (Cox internet) where I cannot invite other players.  I can kind of bypass it by playing the mission again on normal then triggering the Sortie, however I'll have to repeat the process for the next mission unless I stay in the group.

• 5 months later...

For some reason I've got the same problem rn, I also have steel path unlocked but am looking at a regular star chart and yet I can not start the mars mission "war" for the sortie decpite the fact that I have it unlocked.

(it happend after I started the mission and got disconected from it for no reason whatsoever and have now restarted the game and it works again :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This just started for me the other day. Unlocks if I play the mission first then attempt the sortie. Does not matter if I have it unlocked in the Steel Path or not.
Sometimes I just have time for the sortie and not an extra mission. If you take a break from the sortie you have to do another unlocking mission. This needs to be addressed.

Same issue i have the entire star chart unlocked, but for the last 3 days it says i need to unlock (mission name) first to do the sortie for each step of the sortie and then it says it again the next day. kind of annoying that this thread is almost a year old with no DE replies. Not going to keep replaying base missions just to do sorties everyday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive also had this problem for the last month, ive tried restarting and relogging into the game. It doesnt fix it. Steel Path is disabled and it still says i need to unlock the node... i have to complete a regular mission first before i can start the Sortie...  any word on this being resolved?  

Archived