Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adult Clan for the socially inclined is recruiting!

(NSW)MAJOR_PRIME

• 2 weeks later...

Recruitment message!

Nintenno Belt is an adult community that is socially inclined... Our focus is the human connection and camaraderie.

This is a family type of environment... The majority of our member's age is 30+ and 40+... This clan was started two years ago...

We have a solid foundation and community structure... We do Cosplay, Flash Mobs (pics are from the Live Relay Event)...

We do fashion shows, giveaways, and above all, we cultivate friendships.

===========================================================================

Clan Stats:

Storm Rank10

100% research

Two time Featured Dojo Contest Winner

Space Mom (DE Rebecca) Blessed us with her presence at our first Fashion Contest, held in our Dojo 

Requirements:

Age21+

Discord voice availability

Be an active member in the community

** We do voice interview to get to know the player, answer questions you may have about our clan, and finally see if we are the right fit for you...

if you meet the requirements and are interested, send me a message to Discord: MAJOR_PRIME#5999 ( i tend to reply faster )

*pictures below are from the Tennocon Live Relay Event

#clanlife

EeWWQZ4UYAERmIV.jpeg

EeWWQZ6UwAIqQf3.jpeg

EeWWQZxUcAIe3jb.jpeg

EeWWQZpUcAEzH98.jpeg

Recruitment message!

Nintenno Belt is an adult community that is socially inclined... Our focus is the human connection and camaraderie.

This is a family type of environment... The majority of our member's age is 30+ and 40+... This clan was started two years ago...

We have a solid foundation and community structure... We do Cosplay, Flash Mobs (pics are from the Live Relay Event)...

We do fashion shows, giveaways, and above all, we cultivate friendships.

Clan Stats:

Storm Rank10

100% research

Two time Featured Dojo Contest Winner

Space Mom (DE Rebecca) Blessed us with her presence at our first Fashion Contest, held in our Dojo 

Requirements:

Age21+

Discord voice availability

Be an active member in the community

** We do voice interview to get to know the player, answer questions you may have about our clan, and finally see if we are the right fit for you...

if you meet the requirements and are interested, send me a message to Discord: MAJOR_PRIME#5999 ( i tend to reply faster )

*pictures below are from the Tennocon Live Relay Event

#clanlife

EeWWQZ4UYAERmIV.jpeg

EeWWQZ6UwAIqQf3.jpeg

EeWWQZxUcAIe3jb.jpeg

EeWWQZpUcAEzH98.jpeg

Hi!

I have sent you a friend request on Discord (its needed before I can PM you there), but I'll also drop a line here just in case.

I like the sound of your clan! I am a gamer dad myself and its great to play with people who know the active mission might have to be paused for a while cause the kids need something. 🙂

One thing I do like, however, is to build up a Dojo and so I'd like to ask if it would be ok to join you guys as an ally rather than a full member? So we can still have the social interaction and benefits of a fun community, but I would be able to keep governing my own Dojo.

Let's see what's first; Discord or here.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived