Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe abilities are useful/persist when exiting a Railjack?

Zahnny

Doing some power Intrinsic farming for the double affinity weekend with a booster and I wanted to know what some useful frames are while outside the Railjack in Archwing.

Some of them that I'm currently aware of are

1. Nezha's Warding Halo

2. Wisp's Motes

3. Hildryn's longer duration shield gating (passive)

Tried out some frames such as Trinity but despite Blessing being based on Affinity Radius, it appears this is not the case on Railjack missions even though allies are always within Affinity range.

edit: just realised I probably should've posted this in players helping players.

5 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Tried out some frames such as Trinity but despite Blessing being based on Affinity Radius, it appears this is not the case on Railjack missions even though allies are always within Affinity range.

You're actually on a totally different game space to the players inside of the ship. The ship you see doesn't have anyone in it. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You're actually on a totally different game space to the players inside of the ship. The ship you see doesn't have anyone in it. 

Yeah, I know. It's all smoke and mirrors with the windows giving the illusion it's all connected and that all the ship interiors are just their own rooms hidden off somewhere outside of the literal Space we see. I just thought that since the Affinity thing is always active it might allow Trinity's blessing to work all across, as elsewhere her Blessing scales with it. You can even extend Trinity's blessing range using the Cetus flares.

8 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Yep.

Eggeclent... 

Mod her for Power and Range and her 3rd Ability can slow down fighters and crew ships.... allowing you to pick them off one by one with your Archgun...

When you get to the Veil you can use her other 3 Abilities for Survival. 

Just now, Lutesque said:

Eggeclent... 

Mod her for Power and Range and her 3rd Ability can slow down fighters and crew ships.... allowing you to pick them off one by one with your Archgun...

When you get to the Veil you can use her other 3 Abilities for Survival. 

Yeah I typically run Amesha. You can also pair Amesha with Hildryn as her shield gating window is much longer and works in Archwing, giving you more time to put your protection back up after it breaks.

Archived