Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Access To Detailed Map (From Control Panels) When Lost

Araponga

Many times I got lost in some maps that have lots of floors, or saw my teammates running in circles until they find their way.

It would be so helpful if we could access the complete detailed map of all floors and stairs and connection points!

And since the control panels are just standing there doing nothing until they are needed to be hacked, why not use them to access a big and thorough map?

I could (or should) actually split my request/suggestion in two parts:

1) I'd like to see a detailed map of all floors when I'm in-game

2) Control panels could have more uses (for example, to show detailed maps)

It'd be a nice addition, but I'd like it to be accessable after a three-layer hack the first time, and one hack for subsequent accessing if the ship isn't alerted.

No reason not to lockdown those kind of info when you know that there are intruders aboard, right?

It'd be a nice addition, but I'd like it to be accessable after a three-layer hack the first time, and one hack for subsequent accessing if the ship isn't alerted.

No reason not to lockdown those kind of info when you know that there are intruders aboard, right?

Good point. That would really be something to hack. (But imho only one hack would be enough.)

putting something like this behind a hack sounds cool. 

but first, the hack screen would need more variance. it's too repetitive, and therefore simple, now. 'most' Tenno can complete the hacks in two or three seconds because they look at the general shape, and instantly know where to turn every tile. 

i'd love to see procedurally generated hack tiles with only basic 'difficulty' boundaries of minimum and maximum tiles. a modular system like this would do great good into the future if hacks are ever used for more many things, so they can all be different difficulty.