Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

infested woman from heart of daimos

dj100ducks

she talked about her husband tapping at the untime and being traped but she specficly talked about tapping and who do we know taps the man in the wall himself so tell me what do we know or where we mislead and im the only to notice she talked about it 

wait the man in the wall technically deosn't exist on deimos or any know regions yet, they mention a man tapping probable a nervosu breakdown of soem sort or maybe posssesion, and according to the creepy lady, she said "he should be outside, sulking" that's when the devs stopped with the quest, meaning that the man in the wall might have done something but long long ago.

The way she says it makes me think her husband nor her father. She says 'I had my proofs, my father's (...)' aka, she had her father's proof, which makes given the scientific nature of the Entrati, then she continues 'I could hear him tapping, tapping at the untime door' in this context him doesn't necessarily point back to her father but could mean anyone. Since The Man In The Wall was a known phenomenom in the orokin age, she just as well refer to him alone without hinting that he is her husband/father

12 hours ago, dj100ducks said:

she talked about her husband tapping at the untime and being traped but she specficly talked about tapping and who do we know taps the man in the wall himself so tell me what do we know or where we mislead and im the only to notice she talked about it 

As mentioned above, as she's a void researcher, mentions several other void phenomenon, and emphasises "him" tapping at the wall with a disgusted tone, "him" likely refers to The Man in The Wall who's known for the tapping sound he makes.

Archived