1.85 million simaris standing to rebuild all quest warframes to feed to Helminth

Question

So, assuming that you would like to subsume (feed to Helminth) all standard warframes as shown at Tennolive, and don't want to sacrifice any frames currently in your inventory, it will take 1,850,000 Simaris standing to repurchase all of the quest-only warframe blueprints and parts.  Considering we are capped at a maximum of 125k standing, that is going to take quite a while to accumulate.  For example, 250k to purchase all of the components for Chroma, 100k to purchase the Harrow blueprint (then go farm the component blueprints), 150k to purchase the Limbo components, etc.

I'm a bit of a completionist, so was initially planning to build a full library of subsumed skills, but this is giving me pause, even beyond considering some of the awful farms that I endured to acquire all of the frames in the first place.  I'm obviously aware that there will be certain of the available skills that I'll never actually want to transfer and we don't even know the list of transferable abilities yet, but still, yikes.

Edit: just realized I was in "players helping players" and not "general discussion" - can this be moved?

Edited by (PS4)Dr_Bruiser
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

If you do it now... Yes...

If you do it when The Update Launches all the Blueprints will have their Cost cut in Half...

🙂

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

If you do it when The Update Launches all the Blueprints will have their Cost cut in Half...

Hadn't seen that.  925k is still going to be a long grind if you want to do it all, but glad they addressed it. After digging back in the General discussion forum, I see others have brought this up already.  We can let this thread die. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Even if DE reduce the cost, I'll be going the plat way.

I rather quit the game than farm that awful Simaris standing.

Meh, I understand but I am not as worried about the Simaris standing, more about redoing the grind for some frames I hoped I never had to go through the grind for again. 

Like Harrow, and a lot of other new ones like Gauss. 

Right now, quest warframes asks you for 3*50k+100k at most which is 250k (150k for frames are only require components and 100k for those who only ask the main bp).
You can easily farm 28k (which is my daily cap) in a 6min mission, and you will need 9 like this to reach 250k, so a total of 1H over 9 days to get it, halved to 30min after the update.

Now, compare it to a few other warframes :

• Due to the way that boss is setup with defense objectives and the final cinematic, Ambulas fight take approximately 15min, compared to 2-3min for other boss fights.
    The rarest part drop with 22.56%, so you would get it in about 5-7 run, which is 1h15 to 1h45 to get Trinity.

• Nidus parts drop on rotation of infested salvage, which ask you for about 12-13 runs of 10-15min ? So roughly 2h to 2h30 for Nidus.

• Khora Systems and blueprint ask you for about 13-14 runs of 20min to get, so roughly 4h20 to 4h40 for Khora.

So yeah, quest frames from Simaris may sounds overwhelming to farm, but it's a 6min grind per day to get a frame in a reasonable amount of spent time. And if you don't want to wait too long, you can farm for stuff to sell and buy them with plats.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

So yeah, quest frames from Simaris may sounds overwhelming to farm, but it's a 6min grind per day to get a frame in a reasonable amount of spent time. 

Indeed....

When it comes to RNG... you never know how hard you might get #*!%ed over...

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Nidus parts drop on rotation of infested salvage, which ask you for about 12-13 runs of 10-15min ?

It takes less than 10min to get Rotation C in Salvage.

It's actually surprisingly quick. Pretty decent spot to farm relics.

----

My issue with Simaris isn't the time it takes, but the tasks. It's just too overwhelmingly boring and inconvenient to me.

I'm glad that I haven't managed to get Titania Prime or Inaros Prime yet, that's a bunch of grinding that I now won't need to do. Assuming that I'll probably just let frames sit in my inventory until the prime version comes out, that just leaves me with Chroma, Limbo, Mirage, and the Atlas BP. Still a pain, but not as bad as it could have been.

Now Equinox, that's something that I'm not looking forward to again.

16 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

You can easily farm 28k (which is my daily cap) in a 6min mission

How in the world does one get 28k from a  Simaris scan ?  Its 3.5k ish per scan 1 scan per mission and randomly maxxed at 2-4 missions per day + completion bonus of 5-10k.

Does the scan value have a drastic increase in a steel path mission or what?

If you can show me how to get your incredibly better rep with Simaris than is currently possible for me, that would be great. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

from what i found you get two times more rep in steel path mode not sure if its a bug 

plus if you dont know when you scan non targets and they dont know you there you get 2x more rep than if they do know you are there

• Like 1

ok so stealthing the mission scanning people and targets. Makes sense.  I was stuck just considering the tasks.  Ty.

Edit: Oh and ty for the steel path info.

Edited by (PS4)Tradesman2
Additional INfo
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, BashDang said:

from what i found you get two times more rep in steel path mode not sure if its a bug 

This is because of the higher levels. Scanning higher level enemies gives more rep.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

How in the world does one get 28k from a  Simaris scan ?  Its 3.5k ish per scan 1 scan per mission and randomly maxxed at 2-4 missions per day + completion bonus of 5-10k.

If you can show me how to get your incredibly better rep with Simaris than is currently possible for me, that would be great. 

Kuva rescue Steel Path with an invis frame, have fun.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

The daily standing cap is based upon your Mastery level at 1000X + 1000. So it's he's getting 28K daily, he should be MR27.

Should also note, do your daily cap FIRST, and then turn in the daily Simaris mission, so you get the extra rep.

Edited by HoustonDragon
1 hour ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

ok so stealthing the mission scanning people and targets. Makes sense.  I was stuck just considering the tasks.  Ty.

Edit: Oh and ty for the steel path info.

Invest in the Scanner upgrades too. The infinite charge and faster scan speed ones are extremely useful.

• Like 1
Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)Tradesman2 a dit :

Random enemies scan with Simaris scanners give you about 70 standing, and same scan if the enemy is unalerted is x4 (so 280). I means 28k require only 100 scans, which is totally doable in less than 5min.

Also, the Simaris daily mission bonus (when you complete the whole mission) isn't tied to the daily standing cap, so you can actually get your daily standing cap + 5-10k.

• Like 1
On 2020-08-04 at 7:33 PM, lukinu_u said:

• Khora Systems and blueprint ask you for about 13-14 runs of 20min to get, so roughly 4h20 to 4h40 for Khora.

Hahahaha . How about around 60 runs to get khora system ? (at that point i got like 14 bps)

Getting ivara bp was also similar - took around 3 hours of non stop spy missions

Edited by Magnus_Eterna
On 2020-08-06 at 2:39 AM, Magnus_Eterna said:

Hahahaha . How about around 60 runs to get khora system ? (at that point i got like 14 bps)

Getting ivara bp was also similar - took around 3 hours of non stop spy missions

I needed close to 100 runs to get my Khora. Never again.

On 2020-08-05 at 7:33 AM, lukinu_u said:

Right now, quest warframes asks you for 3*50k+100k at most which is 250k (150k for frames are only require components and 100k for those who only ask the main bp).
You can easily farm 28k (which is my daily cap) in a 6min mission, and you will need 9 like this to reach 250k, so a total of 1H over 9 days to get it, halved to 30min after the update.

Now, compare it to a few other warframes :

• Due to the way that boss is setup with defense objectives and the final cinematic, Ambulas fight take approximately 15min, compared to 2-3min for other boss fights.
    The rarest part drop with 22.56%, so you would get it in about 5-7 run, which is 1h15 to 1h45 to get Trinity.

• Nidus parts drop on rotation of infested salvage, which ask you for about 12-13 runs of 10-15min ? So roughly 2h to 2h30 for Nidus.

So yeah, quest frames from Simaris may sounds overwhelming to farm, but it's a 6min grind per day to get a frame in a reasonable amount of spent time. And if you don't want to wait too long, you can farm for stuff to sell and buy them with plats.

This is cool data right there, agree with Khora takes 4 hours, it did me like that LOL

Why is everyone farming everything? Some frames just have bad abilities. We probably can't reuse all abilities, just a subset. And maybe we can fuse only 1 per frame?

I mean: we don't even know the details. It's quite possible you'd only want to fuse a handful.

I'm farming the easy stuff and look further when HoD comes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aazhyd said:

Why is everyone farming everything?

People are just trying to be prepared for anything.  They said they would be buffing some abilities and doing some limited reworks to make things fit the new system, so no one knows yet what they might want to do.

We'll be limited to subsuming one frame a day, too, so there is no reason to panic, but it does make sense to start having some stuff in place "just in case", and as long as it doesn't get in the way of other projects.  

• Like 1

To add to what the tenno above wrote, some people are completionists, we want to have all the frames in our inventory so we farm them again to give to helminth without touching our precious collections and again all of them cuz completionism.