1.85 million simaris standing to rebuild all quest warframes to feed to Helminth

Question

So, assuming that you would like to subsume (feed to Helminth) all standard warframes as shown at Tennolive, and don't want to sacrifice any frames currently in your inventory, it will take 1,850,000 Simaris standing to repurchase all of the quest-only warframe blueprints and parts.  Considering we are capped at a maximum of 125k standing, that is going to take quite a while to accumulate.  For example, 250k to purchase all of the components for Chroma, 100k to purchase the Harrow blueprint (then go farm the component blueprints), 150k to purchase the Limbo components, etc.

I'm a bit of a completionist, so was initially planning to build a full library of subsumed skills, but this is giving me pause, even beyond considering some of the awful farms that I endured to acquire all of the frames in the first place.  I'm obviously aware that there will be certain of the available skills that I'll never actually want to transfer and we don't even know the list of transferable abilities yet, but still, yikes.

Edit: just realized I was in "players helping players" and not "general discussion" - can this be moved?

Edited by (PS4)Dr_Bruiser
  • Like 2

*chuckles* That's why I keep hard to farm warframes, even if I have the prime.

Also: Sell Prime stuff, collect Plat, buy Frame. If you have the old one without a potato, transfer it's design to the bought one. Sacrifice the old.

12 hours ago, NoSpax said:

*chuckles* That's why I keep hard to farm warframes, even if I have the prime.

Also: Sell Prime stuff, collect Plat, buy Frame. If you have the old one without a potato, transfer it's design to the bought one. Sacrifice the old.

That time when I was poor, I was like selling them all to free some slots, 

also they will cut the cost 50% for forever when The Heart of Deimos LIVE on all platforms

15 minutes ago, (NSW)mCrofty said:

... Isn't it easier to farm prime parts, sell them for plat, then buy the extra frame from the market? I'm missing something here I guess. 

Yes, in some cases that's a good idea. It's probably the reason this system was invented in the first place.

But most frames are easy to farm. Paying plat for 40+ frames is a bit excessive.