Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expand "revive Teammate" Context Area

Mangobyte

I've had three instances now where I got back to a downed teammate with seconds to spare on their timer, but was unable to initiate a revive because looking at them and standing on them and hitting the action key wasn't doing anything.

To be fair, I've had a lot of instances where the revive worked fine, but it is beyond frustrating when one of my teammates has to burn a Revive because of MY interface glitch.

I think this is a relatively straightforward change, but it would save a huge amount of frustration, and make it possible for those last-minute saves to actually work more often.

also... there have frequently been times i've been standing over their corpse and pressing "x" -- seeing the actual icon change size along with when i pressed the key, and.... nothing happens.

press key a few times just to see what the text icon does... it alters, but.... no rez.

I've had quite a few times where inconsistent revive hit boxes have cost me to lose some players so I'd like to see it expanded more to maybe even a bit off the physical Warframe and into the surrounding area. I'd like to think reviving someone shouldn't need you to be stepping inside them, which is more than often the case for me.