Which abilities are you going to get rid of on your frames

I would probably replace Titania's Tribute with anything that scales.

Because really, Dust buff becomes non existant in higher levels. Entangle and Full moon is completely useless. I'm only left with Thorns, which I can get rid of if I focus on survivability mods.

It's probably gonna be Protea's Grenade fan for shield gating if that's the case.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, schilds said:

Yep

And yep. It's not that it's bad (though it could be better), it's that it's redundant.

I wouldn't say that it isn't bad. You effectively make your position immovable for a lengthy duration of time, for no particular benefit. Sure, all your abilities are 'free', but if you have to pay 100 energy up front, how 'free' is it, really?

And the explosion at the end is laughable no matter what.

6 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

I wouldn't say that it isn't bad. You effectively make your position immovable for a lengthy duration of time, for no particular benefit. Sure, all your abilities are 'free', but if you have to pay 100 energy up front, how 'free' is it, really?

And the explosion at the end is laughable no matter what.

You can hold 4 down to cancel it. Any energy it might return is redundant with her 3. Basically it's just there in case you die. That is mostly redundant with her 1, but isn't a *bad* function as such.

Edited by schilds

I'm definitely getting rid of Loki's laughable Decoy ability. Don't know what I will replace it with though since we haven't seen all of the powers Helminth can give us, but for now I was thinking that Banshee's Sonic Boom would be a good replacement, because then Loki will be able use the augment for it to strip enemies of their armour, on top of being able to strip them of their weapons. 

• Like 2
il y a 4 minutes, Colyeses a dit :

Sure, all your abilities are 'free', but if you have to pay 100 energy up front, how 'free' is it, really?

175 energy, that is, if you go for a full refund.

Basically, cast dispensary, then bullet jump upwards and cast temporal anchor. spam spam spam, return back to spot, drop down and regain the 175 energy you spent previously from that dispensary you left behind, and you are back to full energy, or possibly more than what you had started out with.

Pre-planning. Not the most popular ways to play though. Rather situational, if I do say so myself.

il y a 15 minutes, schilds a dit :

Or just cast dispensary, spam spam spam and ... keep spamming? You don't need her 4 for that.

No, I'll need her 4 to spam again.

Dispensary is not self sustainable if you spam fast enough, including your weapons. (I'm not just talking about just spamming her abilities you know.)

It takes way too long for Dispensary to give me ammo and energy when I want them, and this is especially true if you use the Kuva Bramma or the Acceltra and just don't get enough ammo drops from enemies. I'd rather bypass it with 4 for better damage output from my weapons and abilities.

Edited by Aadi880
4 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Dispensary is not self sustainable if you spam fast enough, including your weapons. (I'm not just talking about just spamming her abilities you know.)

It takes way too long for Dispensary to give me ammo and energy when I want them, and this is especially true if you use the Kuva Bramma or the Acceltra and just don't get enough ammo drops from enemies. I'd rather bypass it with 4 for better damage output from my weapons and abilities.

Temporal Anchor doesn't do much to fix that either though. You're still bound by the max energy/ammo, so you will still need an outside source of those while the anchor is active to keep spamming. Unless you want to empty your mags and energy, reset, then repeat the process, in which case you're consuming way more energy than normal, and it's probably still not sustainable.

Fair enough. You *can* use it to enable strategies using specific weapons.

That's not what you were talking about in your last post though. You purely talked about energy, and as for that, I've never had energy problems even full on spamming her abilities, maybe there's a build difference there.

Edited by schilds
4 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Does Dispensary's Ammo Item bypass The Kuva Bramma Ammo Pick up Nerf ?

Edited by Lutesque

Gauss' 3 : while it pains me to see thermal sunder go, as it is very powerful, i want more speed on my gauss and having a fire walker, infested mobility or molt in there will GREATLY increase mach rush speed.

Vauban's 3 photon strike is just not my type of an ability i would definitely change it for celestial twin

Whilst my honor would like me to remove Stasis off Limbo (F*** that broken-ass power), my sense of practicality demands otherwise. Even if I replaced it with a defensive ability, it wouldn't be able to defend objectives. So, begrudgingly, that has to stay.

Whilst I'm a Rift Surge apologist, I do have to admit that it's by far the most disposable power currently in his arsenal, so if we wind up with something else suitably space-magicy then it'll probably be the one to go. Hopefully a teleport of some kind.

• Like 1

Frost freeze. Because ice wave is just a better version of it, and avalanche stops everything in an area, instead of a single target.

• Like 1

I only ever use 2 of nekros' abilities, I'll probably really heavily consider him.

And there's a few more frames abilities I basically never use. Sandstorm with inaros, lightning with volt, or all those basic shoot an element abilities. 

And what I might add... All of trinity's abilities would be great on any other frame.

Health pool, energy pool, damage reduction, heal all, pfft, any one of those.

Il y a 4 heures, Colyeses a dit :

Temporal Anchor doesn't do much to fix that either though. You're still bound by the max energy/ammo, so you will still need an outside source of those while the anchor is active to keep spamming.

Well, yeah, which is why you cast dispensary before you cast temporal anchor.

That way, you are no longer bound by the max ammo/energy set by temporal anchor.

Il y a 4 heures, schilds a dit :

Fair enough. You *can* use it to enable strategies using specific weapons.

That's not what you were talking about in your last post though. You purely talked about energy, and as for that, I've never had energy problems even full on spamming her abilities, maybe there's a build difference there.

Yeah, I've just realised this. Sorry for the vague-ness there.

Personally, I don't run efficiency because I'll be getting them back anyways, so I kinda mindlessly spam and more often then not, I would run out of energy. (At high levels, you kinda have to.)

Il y a 1 heure, Lutesque a dit :

Does Dispensary's Ammo Item bypass The Kuva Bramma Ammo Pick Nerf ?

Its still one ammo per pickup, so no. Which is why I find temporal anchor is better in that regard as it can refund all of it.

Though it does start prioritizing ammo if you need it. There is still that wait time though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

Its still one ammo per pickup, so no. Which is why I find temporal anchor is better in that regard as it can refund all of it.

Oooh... I never thought of that 😮 !!!

6 hours ago, Annnoth said:

Definitely going to remove protea's 4. I find it so useless outside of saving time by rewinding from railjack forge back to the pilot seat.

Im hoping for a good grouping ability like larva, ensnare, maybe the updated airburst, etc. Airburst is at least confirmed.

Though im sure things like shock trooper are just going to be way too good to pass up.

But you can just teleport to the pilot seat. 

• Like 1

Not really sure, untill we have the actual list and all that.

Maybe Nezha's Firewalker in the place of Grendel's Regurgitate, so I can safely say "Mama mia! Thats a SPICY meatball!"

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

With that being said, now we have the awkward silence.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)poloslash18 a dit :

To be fair, there is a bug where being in the forge will move the map way up to the resource UI when pressing L.

This prevents you from teleporting. Happens 100% of the time unless you move slightly closer to the pilot seat.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

To be fair, there is a bug where being in the forge will move the map way up to the resource UI when pressing L.

This prevents you from teleporting. Happens 100% of the time unless you move slightly closer to the pilot seat.

You could teleport to the gunner seats and run the rest of the way instead of using a power...

Ok, its annoying with the map moving up and having the resources listing right above the teleport button and I hope it gets fixed, but still... dude...

il y a 1 minute, Kaotyke a dit :

You could teleport to the gunner seats and run the rest of the way instead of using a power...

Ok, its annoying with the map moving up and having the resources listing right above the teleport button and I hope it gets fixed, but still... dude...

Well, not denying that teleporting is simply better. This bug just annoys the hell out me.

(Why isn't this fixed yet DE? Just make the map spawn lower in the screen if you can't make it stationary. Or heck, remove the resource UI from there!)