Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which abilities are you going to get rid of on your frames

Dumcomester

a lot of frames immediately get better with just Volt's augmented shock. I think that beats roar per % power strength or no? if we're even getting roar. I wonder if they will have stats on how many spectral screams, Sandstorms, soul punch, ballistic battery ect skills get replaced on first day of launch.

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Until we have a clear info of what powers we can swap, then we'll talk, the rest are just false hopes and wishes here

Any ability can be replaced, AFAIK.

This topic isn't about what abilities to give to other Frames, but which ones to toss out.

As for me, at the top of the list would be Well Of Life (which, ironically enough, will likely be the ability Trin can be sacrificed for lol).

Almost 8 years without a good first ability?

ZraN5QO.gif

59 minutes ago, Dumcomester said:

a lot of frames immediately get better with just Volt's augmented shock. I think that beats roar per % power strength or no? if we're even getting roar. I wonder if they will have stats on how many spectral screams, Sandstorms, soul punch, ballistic battery ect skills get replaced on first day of launch.

I'd rather have Roar than volts piddly thing

Definitely going to remove protea's 4. I find it so useless outside of saving time by rewinding from railjack forge back to the pilot seat.

Im hoping for a good grouping ability like larva, ensnare, maybe the updated airburst, etc. Airburst is at least confirmed.

Though im sure things like shock trooper are just going to be way too good to pass up.

46 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

As for me, at the top of the list would be Well Of Life (which, ironically enough, will likely be the ability Trin can be sacrificed for lol).

Does anyone even really use her for Energy Vampire anymore? Hildryn's Overshields share is part of a far more useful ability, energy pads are easier to mass than ever, and quite frankly 75% DR is not good enough for Trinity in Steel Path so I wouldn't use her over Harrow's actual invulnerability and energy share anyway. I also have never once bothered to use Link as a deliberate tactic, and she's still my 'most used frame' to date apparently.

I do worry what's going to happen with transferred abilities when she does eventually get a rework (And yes, I'm saying that as a certainty, it has to happen).

I'm more hopeful for the helminth abilities as a lot of the donated abilities are going to be the ones that you dont use anyway. Especially the ones from the older kits. The extra ability power on next cast could be spicy if it scales with power on build (obv not with itself, that would be silly). 

But,

Goodbye spectral scream

Goodbye Molt 

Goodbye soul punch

Oh and I suppose it would be nice to get rid of the portals on my Slowva config since theyre useless with the low range (4 area scales off duration)

Just now, (NSW)JJA209 said:

Bruh that’s basically Excalibur’s main ability. His weakest ability is radical javelin definitely needs a buff or a change.

Main ability for what? Damage? I have a set of melee weapons (for different purposes) and all of them do the job better without spending the energy. And I don't have to replace survivability mods with power strength.

Radial Javelin, despite being a trash ability on itself, has an extremely good augment that allows me to multiply my melee damage and get something like this:

RF4Vt6q.jpg

Some super easy to choices of abilities to remove are:

• Baruuk's 1
  • Chroma's 1
  • Mesa's 1
  • Wukong's 4
  • Valkyr's 1
  • Frost's 2
  • Inaros' 3
  • Gara's 3
  • Grendel's 3
  • Hildryn's 4
  • Nekros' 4
  • Oberon's 4
  • Protea's 4
  • Trinity's 1

Really difficult will be finding an ability to replace on Nidus.

I would probably replace Titania's Tribute with anything that scales.

Because really, Dust buff becomes non existant in higher levels. Entangle and Full moon is completely useless. I'm only left with Thorns, which I can get rid of if I focus on survivability mods.

It's probably gonna be Protea's Grenade fan for shield gating if that's the case.

Archived