Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Clan (returning player)

Khycker

Hiya. Been playing on-and-off since 2014 until Plains of Eidolon got released (wherein i stopped completely, partly because my clan back then became inactive). Just got back from a very long hiatus and still looking to grasp the new contents. I've been back for more than a week (a few days on switch, then reverted back to PC where i have my old account, which i'm using right now). Currently working my way through some of the open-world content and understanding what i've missed so far, i've still got some ways to go though.

So right now, I'm looking for a clan which I can be of use. Of course, i'm not gonna lie, i would need a clan as well to progress through unlocking stuff. I'm not a hardcore player, but I do have 260+ hrs on Warframe on Steam (majority of which were spent farming Void defenses and survival with my former clan). Not sure if that's only a mediocre, if not, unimpressive amount though. lol

Current rank: MK10

Favorite Frames: Frost Prime, Loki Prime

I hope some of you consider me. Feel free to ask me some questions as well, if you need more information. 😄

Hi Tylereanis,

I am also a fairly casual player returning to the game. Casual not in spirit, cause I like to theorycraft and read up on min/maxing, but its more about the time I can devote to gaming these days which makes me more a casual player.

I ran with the idea of starting a small Dojo with a few chill players and then join a larger Alliance (preferably of smaller Dojo's) to get the beneifts of co-op, but still have the satisfaction of managing our own dojo.

If that's something you find interesting shoot me a PM!

If not, then good luck with your quest to find a clan that suits you well. :)

Archived