Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one that think that warframe skill augments should be moved to the new system?

LupoDWolf

Basically. Change then from being mods to something to be used in the helminth room. Still having ranks and all, being able to put more than one, or all, or maybe a certain level of ranks of augments, etc. If the room can add and remove skills, why not modify existing ones?

2 hours ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

I am one of the people that roll their eyes when someone brings the ‘This is too much powercreep reeeee’, but today I’ll be one that say that phrase.

That would be too broken because it is basically giving us 2 free mods slots. 

most of the frames hardly run one augment, I think only nekros commonly run 2
Also, maybe would be an incentive to DE work on the useless/underpowered ones and/or frames than have to use then as a clutch

2 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Being limited to just one augment would terribly hamper a couple of my favorite builds... especially my Oberon.

well, one slot for every 2 room levels or something would be cool, but mostly players seens to think that that will break most of the frames, when, maybe 10% or less, that already are op, could became broken

3 hours ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

I am one of the people that roll their eyes when someone brings the ‘This is too much powercreep reeeee’, but today I’ll be one that say that phrase.

That would be too broken because it is basically giving us 2 free mods slots. 

They already kissed powercreep bung gole with the new helminth system.

I've been of the opinion augments should have had their own "exilus" slots for a while now.  One or two would have been fine.  Would be nice to have a few general-purpose augment mods just for some more flavor, like a mod that converts a portion of shielding into armor.  Just mods that fundamentally change the way some mechanics work or interact.

30 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

They already kissed powercreep bung gole with the new helminth system.

I'd say the Steel Path was their declaration they no longer cared.

Archived