Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casting Harrow's Thurible kills all upwards momentum

SteveCutler

When casting Thurible, all upwards momentum is immediately cancelled. I believe this is a bug as Thurible is not an ability with a forced landing, like Rhino's Stomp, and no slam animation plays when casting the ability. It's just that all upwards momentum disappears. This is most easily seen while in the middle of a jump. It has made me fall into pits so often that it's getting very frustrating.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Bullet jump upwards.
  2. Cast Thurible.

Expected result:

Thurible casts while the warframe continues to move upwards.

Actual result:

Upwards momentum is immediately cancelled and the warframe starts falling down.

---

As a side note, Condemn is supposed to have a forced landing, but I think that's bugged too as it works inconsistently. Sometimes I get a forced landing when casting from the air, but other times Condemn is just thrown out as normal without landing me.

I'm aware of that, but I don't think that Thurible is one of these abilities.

As I mentioned in the OP, abilities with forced landings like Rhino's Stomp trigger a directional slam animation (similar to the melee slam attack), and then the ability is actually used once the player reaches the floor. Thurible doesn't do this. When casting Thurible in the air, it casts immediately and there is no slam movement, but any upwards momentum disappears.

Archived