Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of enemies with immunity to status and abilities?

(PSN)Unstar

Question

I've checked the wiki but I couldn't seem to find anything like this: I'm hoping to find a webpage that has a list of all enemies and what status, abilities, and weapons they are immune to.  I've been able to find information like this on the pages of individual enemies, but nothing that just lays it all out so I can get a good general idea of what's going on; naturally, looking up every enemy individually is less than ideal.

I'm not sure if a page like this does exist, but would anyone know of one, or anything else that could get the job done?  Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Part of the problem is there are very few enemies with 100% immunity to every status effect or every ability. Instead it's dozens and dozens of enemies with immunities to certain effects but not others

For example, the Zealoid Prelate is immune to the Viral proc. I tested this personally. Everything else worked, I could Radiation him, I could Gas and Slash him, but no Viral procs

Then there's enemies that aren't immune to procs in general but are immune to knockdowns or being "ragdolled". Bosses usually fit in this description, for obvious reasons

Archived