Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't feed your kuva liches

sitfesz

My lich stole 25 riven mods in his long life, and only returned as much as my maximum riven capacity held, and the +3 I bought after the game offered me to buy 3 capacity after closing the score screen. Next capacity purchase didn't fill me out on missing rivens.
Ironically that lich was called TY CRPUSOH, so thank you corpus greed for literally stealing the rivens.

Opened a ticket on warframe support, waiting for response. This topic is for player awareness.

Probably better if you don't let your liches to get old, the more you know.

Update: Warframe Support investigated my account and apparently the lich only stole 5 of my rivens, which implies the number of 25 recovered rivens was a visual bug.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Sounds more like a disclaimer to not make Liches in the first place.

...Not that I needed one personally.

I won't make another one for a long time. We can't check what they have stolen, and if I don't maintain a spreadsheet manually about the stolen stuff, I might get wrecked again.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

That's interesting !!!

I thought there was no limit to how far over your Capacity you could go...

You mean the maximum riven capacity, or the excess amount of rivens?

2 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

I won't make another one for a long time. We can't check what they have stolen, and if I don't maintain a spreadsheet manually about the stolen stuff, I might get wrecked again.

You mean the maximum riven capacity, or the excess amount of rivens?

Excess amount of Rivens...

Most interesting, I wonder how many accounts are using Liches to hoard riven's in this manner.

Or for that matter just how many nodes that the Lich would have to control in order to accumulate that many Rivens over a span of time given the RNG nature of Sortie drops. 

11 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Most interesting, I wonder how many accounts are using Liches to hoard riven's in this manner.

Or for that matter just how many nodes that the Lich would have to control in order to accumulate that many Rivens over a span of time given the RNG nature of Sortie drops. 

Lich influence on any node taxes nodes on the whole planet. I had lich influence on 7 planets for many months, but we have no access for lich birth date either and I can't remember exactly how old it was.

13 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

And that's why I suggest the lich to break your stolen items, adding replayability this community keep asking and preventing riven hoarding

2 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

Lich influence on any node taxes nodes on the whole planet. I had lich influence on 7 planets for many months, but we have no access for lich birth date either and I can't remember exactly how old it was.

Meant planet, but yeah.

Crazy man, crazy.

At this point Ive got the spawn to kill time of Liches down to about 3 hours. So it is not something I have encountered.

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

And that's why I suggest the lich to break your stolen items, adding replayability this community keep asking and preventing riven hoarding

I doubt they even considered Riven hoarding when they made the system in the first place. So now that it's pointed out that there is a distinct possibility that there could be players using it in that fashion if they do fix it they will be a cap as that is a clear exploit given how Rivens and Sorties interact.

Sadly for the OP case, since the Rivens never actually entered their inventory before the mission results screen cleared there is no data hook that shows on their account they ever had them unless DE has changed their logging functions in the background. Nothing in my recent network hiccups tells me they have at least.

Mmm three days to fiber optics. Hehehehehe

23 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Sadly for the OP case, since the Rivens never actually entered their inventory before the mission results screen cleared there is no data hook that shows on their account they ever had them unless DE has changed their logging functions in the background.

It can be gathered from the lich data if it's still stored.

17 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Damn, he even had a Requiem relic stolen. What an old lich.

That relic came from a thrall in that mission.

13 minutes ago, ScurdyCat said:

So you counted 16 rivens out of 25.
Maybe the remaining 9 are all shotgun rivens?

Checked shotgun rivens first in the video.
I had a lot of unveiled rivens before that, and even got the 3 riven cache as a daily login for my 1150th evergreen reward. Also, I only buy riven capacity, if it's already maxed, and only transmute if I reached maximum purchaseable capacity.

This implies the amount of rivens I got is max 1-3, and other 3 from the score screen exiting capacity purchase.

16 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

I'm wondering if you did it on accident or tried to feed your Lich to break the riven capacity limit on purpose.

Both.
Riven banking came handy, because I'm lazy always transmuting them when I reach max purchaseable capacity, but I had no idea it stole this much.
I would have done the same even if it didn't stole rivens, for a fun hoarding video, because I don't mind not having resources immediately and I like him calling sectors dump.

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Did you look at your void traces?  It used to be I could go over my cap with lich reclamation .  But the last time I tried this, it put me right at my cap.

Void traces went over the cap.

6 hours ago, Aldain said:

Sounds more like a disclaimer to not make Liches in the first place.

...Not that I needed one personally.

I tried making one, just to see what it's like. I am regretting my decision, especially the endless boasting. UGH. Wish i could give it 3 parazon requiem mods to make it go away.

18K endo lich.

I don't understand this thread, people every spawn liches and get them in 1h30 on average or even less for the fastest/smartest. But for you it is normal to spawn a lich and play an unhealthy amount of hour in an area where your loots get taxed?

I don't get this riven hoarding stuff. What is the point of hoarding unrolled rivens when you get infinite money already by playing the market and actively unveiling rolling.

26 minutes ago, Galuf said:

18K endo lich.

I don't understand this thread, people every spawn liches and get them in 1h30 on average or even less for the fastest/smartest. But for you it is normal to spawn a lich and play an unhealthy amount of hour in an area where your loots get taxed?

I don't get this riven hoarding stuff. What is the point of hoarding unrolled rivens when you get infinite money already by playing the market and actively unveiling rolling.

Add "how to calculate averages" to the list of things you don't understand.

1 hour ago, Galuf said:

18K endo lich.

Until we get a riven auction house, the effort isn't worth the plat to type in 8 data per riven, because I have everything I want and I won't spend plat on any riven, because the disposition will get nerfed to be trash anyway.

I help you understand: I didn't need any resource the lich stole, because I had enough spare. However, riven mods could have been anything, but those are gone.

Il y a 1 heure, 3rdpig a dit :

Add "how to calculate averages" to the list of things you don't understand.

I'm vocal about something I don't get, it is like asking a question. You'll probably learn figures of speech at school.

Archived