The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Weapon REWORK program (DE, please)

Scar.brother.help.me

Let there be some slow but regular weapon rework program. Something like every major and smaller update will include at least one least used weapon revisit for stats and may be mechanics (add/rework alt fire/fire mode/gimmik).

Warframe has like a trillion of weapons that have cool look, nice sounds, fun and pleasant mechanics but have such poor and outdated stats that no god-riven can make it even an ok weapon.

Just look and [Prisma Angstrum]! This is a beautiful piece of equipment but when you shoot it.. meh.. mr fodder.

17 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Just look and [Prisma Angstrum]! This is a beautiful piece of equipment but when you shoot it.. meh.. mr fodder.

Last time I used it the weapon was fine. The damage was perfectly acceptable. Not top tier, but not fodder either.

I do think this is a reasonable idea though. The first question is what the criteria are - DE can hardly just buff everything.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Last time I used it the weapon was fine. The damage was perfectly acceptable. Not top tier, but not fodder either.

Bombs spread a lot and explode very early, it has a slow and clunky charge mechanic that spends the whole magazine which just does not pay off. This "acceptable" damage is ok for a submachine gun or smth. At that range melee swings are 10 times faster and way more devastating.

Anyway if that kind of revisiting did happen on regular basis, I'd wait for each update with thrill!

Archived