Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pin The Grineer Contest!

[DE]Megan

7ubh.jpg

Our party was so epic that my drunk Loki thought he was a Ghost Rider. He even made his head catch fire. I'm sorry for all the drunk grineers lying around on the messy floor especially the drunk gunner sleeping on my computer.

Alias : SteinFactor & GhostOptic (the second player was right behind it shown on the map, he was too drunk to get infront of the camera in time hehe)

Edited by SteinFactor

there.. it took me a while but i hope you like it!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187103981 Grineer climbing out of hell... i might as well push him back to all of his friends that died for this pic. ^^ (grineer sign ==> top right corner, few inches to the left of the HP and Shield bar.. you should see it.. legit right?)

Alias: S.W.A.T.army

Edited by S.W.A.T.army

How do I post images directly into the thread again? :P

[.img] URL [./img] only do it without the . and without the spaces by between brackets and URL.

It's a pin the Grineer Contest not a STUPIDITY CONTEST GODDAMIT !! they will choose them not extracting them at random. Some one please do something...

Dear Hecko, Flaming others for what you feel are irrelevant posts just compounds what you see as a problem and makes you just as bad, if not worse. Think about it? They are on topic while you sir, are not.