Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu Build Request

Canach

Question

Shedu is in the oven!

I have been hunting through the Anomolies using Umber and look forward to trying Titania + Shedu instead - Hoping to use Shedu's pulse to replace Umber's #2 (Howl).

According to the wiki I want to increase RoF, so there's that, any suggested builds for Shedu? How do you like it?

Thanks!:redveil:

12 answers to this question

It’s a nice balanced weapon, 25% crit, 23% status, so the basic mods should be applied, i.e., damage, multishot, crit chance, crit damage.

The remaining four slots I normally use them for elements and stuff. Depending on what you are up against, you may have to mod the elements accordingly. 60/60 mods would be good since it’s status chance is not bad. You should have 1 or 2 empty slots left. Your RoF mod could go there.

If you have an extra slot after that, may I suggest Hammer Shot if you don’t have a riven for it. It’s quite useful on the Shedu.

On my Shedu I run the below builds which I find seem to do the job, most likely better out there but I'm happy, some configs are weird how they work on this gun.

Build A: is high voltage, rime rounds, argon scope point strike, serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, malignant force and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

Build B is infected clip, malignant force, argon scope point strike, serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, vital sense and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

Build C is rime rounds, malignant force, argon scope, point strike serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, vital sense and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Never heard of it...

It's a unique founder's-only Chinese-release special-event warframe that you won't be able to get - Hexcalivur Umber, not be confused with anything phonetically similar.

On 2020-08-06 at 9:58 PM, Slayer-. said:

On my Shedu I run the below builds which I find seem to do the job, most likely better out there but I'm happy, some configs are weird how they work on this gun.

Build A: is high voltage, rime rounds, argon scope point strike, serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, malignant force and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

Build B is infected clip, malignant force, argon scope point strike, serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, vital sense and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

Build C is rime rounds, malignant force, argon scope, point strike serration, split chamber, hunter munitions, vital sense and terminal velocity in the exilus slot.

Also the above configs I setup have different elements at play once the mods are on the gun for straight out shooting and radial effects.

Forgot to mention this gun has an awesome splash effect where you can proc heaps of enemies in one shot, (at their head it spreads the love) I've used it a lot on Steel Path.

On 2020-08-06 at 6:31 PM, Canach said:

Good to know that it's horrible, plan to try it anyway...

As something that's described as a "sentient killer weapon" it is pretty horrible against sentients.

But it performs incredibly well on general situations. the thing that i like to do is let wukong twin carry it and be a turret of mass destruction. I imagine it'll probably work just as well on specters.

OP probably already know about this by now since it's been like half a year, just putting it out there for rookies who might accidentally stumbled upon this thread,

Archived