What is a feature from another game you wish to see in Warframe?

For me personally, I'd like our own hideout, similar to the Villa in Assassin's Creed 2, or the Homestead in Assassin's Creed 3 (I've not played past 3 so I cannot speak on later titles)

Our own town or village, like our own Cetus or Fortuna (or some other theme) that we can help grow and for it to have actual meaning. Dojos exist but unless you're a Solo clan there's not a whole lot of say for the majority of players within them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

For me personally, I'd like our own hideout, similar to the Villa in Assassin's Creed 2, or the Homestead in Assassin's Creed 3 (I've not played past 3 so I cannot speak on later titles)

Our own town or village, like our own Cetus or Fortuna (or some other theme) that we can help grow and for it to have actual meaning. Dojos exist but unless you're a Solo clan there's not a whole lot of say for the majority of players within them.

We have the Orbiter, we just need some furniture for it.

Anyway, space trucking or rogue-lite (Binding of Isaac style) mode.

• Like 3

Maps/Danger Room from Path of Exile/Marvel Heroes or intel missions from Martyr plus possibly its crusades. Grifts from D3 would be a nice addition aswell.

Dungon setup similar to WoW would be nice aswell, where you actually need to kill things to progress to the boss fight in the end.

• Like 1

Korbov TK6 and Tekna 9mm weapon skins from Dark Sector. With Helminth Chrysalis we'll most likely get Navigator as a commonly available ability, so the weapon skins will make Hayden Tenno cosplay even better.

• Like 2

This one is purely a decorative feature, but I do wish for there to be an item display decoration for our Orbiter similar to item frame from Minecraft. They could just use the icons of any item seen from the inventory. No need for 3D models display, but even that would be cool.
I would love to display my two remaining Omega Beacons and a Legendary Core on the wall as well as my weapons next to the arsenal to make it look like an actual arsenal

Another feature I've been thinking about ever since the talk about Tencent buying Warframe is the possibility of a mobile spin-off game with the feature of connectivity to the main game which can unlock exclusive cosmetics or even farm resources while playing the mobile game which can later be transferred to the main game. Something similar to Knack's Quest or Evolve Hunters Quest. 

• Like 1

In game bazaar like warframe market but you can buy/sell from a console on your ship or dojo.  Also all of it automated you set a price either to buy/sell an item then go offline or play the game come back later and see if you got anything you wanted or sold anything you had.  Many mmos have this type system.

There is a very vocal minority that like haggling that keeps it out of warframe anytime it comes up people shout it down.

• Like 5