Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a feature from another game you wish to see in Warframe?

Zahnny

13 minutes ago, Sentinel-14 said:

I want a lock button on our gear, like Destiny and Destiny 2 have. So much whining from people about accidental deletion (or use as a crafting item) could be avoided if we could just lock out our gear.

Nioh has this Feature aswell. 

This is easy.

WF lacks MHW-style boss fights. It would greatly benefit from this. DE's recent attempts have been good, Exploiter Orb comes to mind. Jackal rework was ok. Deimos enemy design looks promising. We just need more of this. 

What would knock it out of the park for me is a refinement of pet/spectre mechanics. I'd like to give them orders and manually activate their abilities.

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

MOBA game mode. Except we do more damage to the mobs and reduced damage to frames.

That's kinda what the Dark Sector PvP used to be. But it was an Attack/Defend gamemode with Corrupted mobs, based on which Clan's Solar Rail was attacking and which one was defending.

Honestly, I miss that gamemode. If DE made Mech Conclave I'd love to see it brought back like that.

I would like a cosmetic system similar to Transmogrification.  Let's say I like how the Braton Mk-1 looks but think the weapon itself is garbage.  Maybe I want to make a skin out of it's appearance and use it on another Rifle.  Perhaps I sacrifice the weapon to Helminth to make a permanent skin.  Basically Stat-swap different weapons for fashion frame.  

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

If DE made Mech Conclave I'd love to see it brought back like that.

Better yet; Archwing Steel Path Conclave sorties, as a way to reroll rivens in each rotation.

The one with the most points gets to reroll and the riven stats apply to the game mode, every other player gets a Steel Path modifier for maximum Rngesus power.

Also, Nullifiers everywhere and Vacuum doesn't work.

And you need a Railjack to begin these missions even though you couldn't use it, just because.

The only other rewards will be 200 Endo and 500 credit caches.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

That's kinda what the Dark Sector PvP used to be. But it was an Attack/Defend gamemode with Corrupted mobs, based on which Clan's Solar Rail was attacking and which one was defending.

Honestly, I miss that gamemode. If DE made Mech Conclave I'd love to see it brought back like that.

So do I, but the Mods dude... the Mods you "unlocked" made so much of a difference.

The assets are still in the game, I wish to see them used again.

10 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Better yet; Archwing Steel Path Conclave sorties, as a way to reroll rivens in each rotation.

The one with the most points gets to reroll and the riven stats apply to the game mode, every other player gets a Steel Path modifier for maximum Rngesus power.

Also, Nullifiers everywhere and Vacuum doesn't work.

And you need a Railjack to begin these missions even though you couldn't use it, just because.

The only other rewards will be 200 Endo and 500 credit caches.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/04/a6/4404a6510a32b457d25c3472440fb32d.gif

25 minutes ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Different gravity on different planets, unless Warframes got some "gravity normalization" built in

This always bothered me from a Lore/In-Universe standpoint. Do they have gravitational manipulators on each colony on each planet? How do they have gravity in ships? Why is there the same gravity on Jupiter and Ceres? Or Earth and Mars? And why arent the grineer on Mars more lanky and with long hands and legs?
But to quote Steve during TennoLive; "I wouldn't consider Warframe a hard sci-fi game"

8 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

This always bothered me from a Lore/In-Universe standpoint. Do they have gravitational manipulators on each colony on each planet? How do they have gravity in ships? Why is there the same gravity on Jupiter and Ceres? Or Earth and Mars? And why arent the grineer on Mars more lanky and with long hands and legs?
But to quote Steve during TennoLive; "I wouldn't consider Warframe a hard sci-fi game"

Heh, well if it's of any indication, Pablo tweeted this recently.

Archived