Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Djihnn Is Not Activating Fatal Attraction

RahuHordika

Regardless of what's the concensus of the quality of this ability, I wanted to point out (not sure if anyone else has reported it) that FA is not activating at all, and I don't mean like it is not firing but it doesn't even begin to charge up no matter how many enemies are in my face.

Regardless of what's the concensus of the quality of this ability, I wanted to point out (not sure if anyone else has reported it) that FA is not activating at all, and I don't mean like it is not firing but it doesn't even begin to charge up no matter how many enemies are in my face.

This has been the case for me as well.

This ability just seems like a wash. Can we get a do over on it? Please. . .

In all cases Fatal attraction should be to the left or above thumper. That is, if you want to see it activate first.

It was established quite some time ago that Sentinels do have a hierarchy in which they prioritize certain precepts.

Top, Left = Slot #1

Top, Right = Slot #2

Bottom, Left = Slot #3

Bottom, Right = Slot #4

So if you want Fatal Attraction to have priority ahead of Thumper you must put it before.

(This used to be obvious in the older UI, but I don't think the hierarchy is shown anymore in the new UI)

Now if you've "programmed" your sentinel correctly and noticed it's still not activating then there's some sort of glitch for sure. (Mods like Coolant Leak have been reported to cause the Deth Machine to not fire for prolonged periods of time, etc.)

I do agree that Fatal Attraction is a bit sporadic. Djinn sometimes charges Fatal Attraction when no enemies are in site, etc.

Edited by sushidubya

II am aware of the sentinel prority slot. I always placed the ability precept second and the fire precept last. One thing to note: It worked just fine before 10.3 I believe.

Indeed.  After the update, the little meat puppet stopped using fatal attraction.  I've always had it in priority slot #2, after guardian.  I've also gone in with and without thumper equipped (ps#3), and no FA use in any occasion.  Pretty garbage sentinel.

II am aware of the sentinel prority slot. I always placed the ability precept second and the fire precept last. One thing to note: It worked just fine before 10.3 I believe.

getting exactly the same problem with my Djinn since this update. Worked before, doesn't after. Didn't change a thing when it comes to priority slots. Not that this ability was ever good or actually hit anything.. but it doesn't work at all any more

Edited by Bitfly

In all cases Fatal attraction should be to the left or above thumper. That is, if you want to see it activate first.

It was established quite some time ago that Sentinels do have a hierarchy in which they prioritize certain precepts.

Top, Left = Slot #1

Top, Right = Slot #2

Bottom, Left = Slot #3

Bottom, Right = Slot #4

So if you want Fatal Attraction to have priority ahead of Thumper you must put it before.

(This used to be obvious in the older UI, but I don't think the hierarchy is shown anymore in the new UI)

Now if you've "programmed" your sentinel correctly and noticed it's still not activating then there's some sort of glitch for sure. (Mods like Coolant Leak have been reported to cause the Deth Machine to not fire for prolonged periods of time, etc.)

I do agree that Fatal Attraction is a bit sporadic. Djinn sometimes charges Fatal Attraction when no enemies are in site, etc.

6ce4ab55dc7cf66bd25df9179ad649c6.jpg

i think in the marked area the priority of the skills is listed, it changes if you change the skill slots.

But also for me Fatal Atraction has stopped working, i hope they will increase the usability of this sentinel.

Edited by MuhhhhKuh