Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

8:20 PM ET UPDATE:
We found a new issue regarding the Nechramech statue that we are working on, as well as doing a final audit. Expect more news tomorrow!

5:00 PM ET UPDATE:
Final scripts for the above issue are complete. Please check your Inventories for the goodies!

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

Just to clarify this bit...

Does this mean that everyone who logged in at any given time on the mentioned period will get all those rewards? Even if they did not qualify for some of them? For example, if I watched and got Hydroid Prime but didn't qualify for Athodai I'll still get Athodai?

To be clear, I did get Hydroid and Athodai. I'm just a tad confused by the statement, namely the "if it was missing" part.

I hope this works, I know your support made one of my clanmates rather upset yesterday.

On a less sour note Tennocon was fantastic and I congratulate the team on your work through these difficut times.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Just to clarify this bit...

Does this mean that everyone who logged in at any given time on the mentioned period will get all those rewards? Even if they did not qualify for a some of them? Like, if I watched and got Hydroid Prime but didn't qualify for Athodai I'll still get it?

To be clear, I did get Hydroid and Athodai. I'm just a tad confused by the statement, namely the "if it was missing" part.

Agreed, clarification would help (and put my clan at some ease)

The Twitch (and Steam) drops worked fine, but the relay ones (staff skin and statue) didn't despite sitting in the relay for the entire duration of the stream. Just found it a little odd while the awesome showcases still occupied my mind.

15 minutes ago, 3ventic said:

The Twitch (and Steam) drops worked fine, but the relay ones (staff skin and statue) didn't despite sitting in the relay for the entire duration of the stream. Just found it a little odd while the awesome showcases still occupied my mind.

It was the exact opposite for me! 

Thanks for the heads up Rebecca. This is indeed extremely generous. I'm happy I'll finally be able to get the Necramech, as mine kind of glitched out (I had to reenter relays as the Museum didn't trigger, and then it didn't work properly, so I guess that was the reason).

Thanks a lot guys 🙂

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Capt Capri said:

So I was in the relay and watching on twitch for the tennolive and not only have I not received hydroid prim I haven't received the staff skin nor the necromech statue. Is there anyway that I can fix this?

That's what the script they're running is for, to replace the rewards that people didn't get.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)DiegoDeRivia said:

I just followed the steps and it has not worked for me. I still do not receive Hydroid Prime ... Although at this point I already give it up for lost ...

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

As you can see Rebecca has said that they are running a script to fix the issue of people not receiving their rewards. This means if you logged into Warframe on Aug 1st you will get your Hydroid.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)SwagScapegoat said:

I submitted a support ticket for Hydroid and DE made good on it promptly.  If they don't know, they can't fix something.

Ty DE.

Did you get the ticket in early? I haven't had a response to mine for over 2 days, although with Rebecca's announcement I doubt they will respond to the ticket now.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Did you get the ticket in early? I haven't had a response to mine for over 2 days, although with Rebecca's announcement I doubt they will respond to the ticket now.

i only got an automated reply after 3 days and still no drop as yet🤞

Archived