Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

I still hadn't had the Athodai or the Hydroid when I checked in this morning (about 6 hours ago), so I'm keeping my ticket open and checking again when I get home from work.

Are the drops just appearing in the inventory or should we be getting mails?

In your inventory.

I got a duplicate Hydroid and Athodai so the script giving rewards might be acting up or just I'm lucky I guess? Posting here since one way or another its a status report. First Athodai and Hydroid received on the same day Tennocon, doubles received without inbox message today.

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

8:20 PM ET UPDATE:
We found a new issue regarding the Nechramech statue that we are working on, as well as doing a final audit. Expect more news tomorrow!

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

I watched the entirety of the stream, with an account that's only ever been linked to one account, I logged onto Warframe that day and I *STILL* haven't received anything.

Your blanket program gave it to two of my friends, one of whom didn't watch any of the stream and another who doesn't even have a Twitch account, yet I've been missed twice? Care to explain?

13 minutes ago, GeneralNexus said:

Yeah, I went and did that to verify, just in case. which is... weird, since the twitch prime items were granted correctly just a few days before this.

Yeah strange alright, lets hope the re-sync fixed it.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)craygroup said:

I watched the entirety of the stream, with an account that's only ever been linked to one account, I logged onto Warframe that day and I *STILL* haven't received anything.

Your blanket program gave it to two of my friends, one of whom didn't watch any of the stream and another who doesn't even have a Twitch account, yet I've been missed twice? Care to explain?

I can also concur that this happened, a friend of mine did not watch the stream, but did recieve a Hydroid Prime.

Just to clarify I logged in to check my twitch link via the website (twitch viewing didn't give me the drops) but, I didn't play Warframe on the day of TennoCon. Will I get this?

Edit: looks like I didn't. So watched pretty much the entire TennoCon on Twitch but, because I didn't play I get nothing. People who couldn't care less about TennoCon as long as they played now get the drops? LOL Cheers DE.

Il y a 2 heures, Raze4573 a dit :

I got a duplicate Hydroid and Athodai so the script giving rewards might be acting up or just I'm lucky I guess? Posting here since one way or another its a status report. First Athodai and Hydroid received on the same day Tennocon, doubles received without inbox message today.

ME TOO.....

10 minutes ago, ---BigDog--- said:

ME TOO.....

Heh wish you could gift them to others like me who got absolutely nothing despite watching most of the stream all day. Nice that some got sorted though. This whole episode had left a real sour taste in my mouth. 😞

2 hours ago, (PS4)craygroup said:

This is pretty much me. Feel really disgruntled now. Reopened my ticket to basically complain about the same thing. They should have just given it to everyone. I didn't play on TennoCon day (I did login to the website to double check my twitch link, ironically but, that seems not to count). I watched the streamfrom before Sounds of the System. The stream was all cool and enjoyed the day but, the glitch up with my twitch not login the drops and the double whammy people playing got it regardless is a bitter pill.

Really switched me off to even playing the game at the moment. 😞

6 minutes ago, (PS4)stormyuk said:

This is pretty much me. Feel really disgruntled now. Reopened my ticket to basically complain about the same thing. They should have just given it to everyone. I didn't play on TennoCon day but, I watched the streamfrom before Sounds of the System. The stream was all cool and enjoyed the day but, the glitch up with my twitch not login the drops and the double whammy people playing got it regardless is a bitter pill.

Really switched me off to even playing the game. 😞

Same. I come and go from this game, but this is making me want to leave again sooner.

3 minutes ago, shankeeboi said:

I haven't received anything from the script yet. Any chance you guys are going to re-run it for cases like mine? I watched the stream from start to finish and have the statue and pistol only.

Man, I wanted that Hydroid...

Did you check Inventory ?

Archived