Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Of course, my Xbox took a crap yesterday, so I can't check to see if they have come through. The only things I didn't get were the hand cannon and Hydroid Prime. I got the necromech statue, and the tenno relay skins right away. I decided to wait 5 days before submitting a ticket, and now i can't check to see if they're actually there.  AAARRRRGGHHH!!!

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Roosclan said:

Of course, my Xbox took a crap yesterday, so I can't check to see if they have come through. The only things I didn't get were the hand cannon and Hydroid Prime. I got the necromech statue, and the tenno relay skins right away. I decided to wait 5 days before submitting a ticket, and now i can't check to see if they're actually there.  AAARRRRGGHHH!!!

is it just overheated? or is it actually out of commission? i would hope the former as i bought a ps4 a while ago and they r expensive. ive heard xbox r more so, so again hopefully the former

2 hours ago, GeneralNexus said:

EVerything, is, sadly, still missing for me. its the Nekros Prime debacle all over again.... 😞

Same here, haven't gotten a single thing. Watched the stream, logged into Warframe that day, am positive my account was linked correctly. Have checked and re-checked my inventory every day since, and nothing

On 2020-08-06 at 8:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

8:20 PM ET UPDATE:
We found a new issue regarding the Nechramech statue that we are working on, as well as doing a final audit. Expect more news tomorrow!

5:00 PM ET UPDATE:
Final scripts for the above issue are complete. Please check your Inventories for the goodies!

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

I was watching the tennocon and i didn't receive hydroid prime and athodai. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank u

so i logged in this morning and looked at my secondaries in my arsenal and found two unranked Athodi pistols. I did receive one Athodi before when i watched the stream for 30 minutes but now i found a second one which i find confusing. I also remember seeing Hydroid Prime in my arsenal a while ago, about a few days after the stream but i don't remember watching the stream at 5pm, i also leveled the hydroid prime i received to mastery rank 30.

here is a link to a picture of the two Athodi pistols

https://imgur.com/os3Ah7K

It's unfair to give all rewards just because we played the game this day, i can't open chrome+Warframe so i couldn't log in this day because i was looking at the live for 5+ hours, so people who just logged in for daily rewards got more than players who saw the entier live

I didn't got Nekros Prime last year and then I stopped playing this game because of the frustration, 2 weeks ago I started to play again for Inaros Prime but now I just want to definitely want to stop, such a wonderful game but it's like you absolutely don't care about your community

8 hours ago, (PS4)kris_akiapas101 said:

Hello DE. Do you know that there are many people who have duplicate hydroid primes and athodais because of what you have done? yet some of those who actually watched and support the stream did not get yet? 😮

Yep, I got a duplicate. I dunno what you guys might wanna do about it, but I'll leave it be just in case. 

I got everything I was meant to get on the day (and practically running the europe region chat and the tennolive countdown guy), so I don't want to touch it cos it was probably meant for someone else

So, I got the gun, but not the Hydroid, despite having the stream on at the right time, and I dunno really what to do. It's not the end of the world if I don't get the free thing, but it'd be nice, you know? Still don't have the Hydroid, as of this posting, on PS4 if that matters at all. 

hace 1 hora, Speolyth dijo:

It's unfair to give all rewards just because we played the game this day, i can't open chrome+Warframe so i couldn't log in this day because i was looking at the live for 5+ hours, so people who just logged in for daily rewards got more than players who saw the entier live

I didn't got Nekros Prime last year and then I stopped playing this game because of the frustration, 2 weeks ago I started to play again for Inaros Prime but now I just want to definitely want to stop, such a wonderful game but it's like you absolutely don't care about your community

XDXDXD how old are you? Dont care about the community? XDXDXD. Every time i read some thing like this I ask myself, if these people are members of other communities, such as destiny 2 where bungie turns a deaf ear to any claim from the community and deliver updates and dlc plagued with errors that prevent logging into the game and items that disappear from the Inventory. There are no devs in other games that listen to the community like DE, and I know the community very well, I play daily without missing a single day since 2012. abandoning a game for a drop is stupid, typical of the new breed of haters that brought the nefarious steam, we were much better before steam when we were very few who knew warframe

il y a une heure, warthas1980 a dit :

XDXDXD how old are you? Dont care about the community? XDXDXD. Every time i read some thing like this I ask myself, if these people are members of other communities, such as destiny 2 where bungie turns a deaf ear to any claim from the community and deliver updates and dlc plagued with errors that prevent logging into the game and items that disappear from the Inventory. There are no devs in other games that listen to the community like DE, and I know the community very well, I play daily without missing a single day since 2012. abandoning a game for a drop is stupid, typical of the new breed of haters that brought the nefarious steam, we were much better before steam when we were very few who knew warframe

I played since 2012 too, I'm not a little kid who came from steam and cry for nothing, and it's not with your bad argument and your "XDXDXDXDXD" that you'll prove you're not one of these kids, if I stopped the game for Nekros Prime it was because of the bad support I had, while some players I knew got Nekros by contacting support, I couldn't, why them but not me ? It was unfair at this time and now it's still unfair. They do like their community but they do such bad decisions. I don't see why you're talking about Destiny 2 where everyone don't give a #*!% here, it's been a long time that I didn't see some interactions with the community, for example, Xaku will only be the second one created/inspired by the community, I'm not the only one who said that they don't care a lot about their community, there are worst game devs I know, but they're surely not he best ones. yes they do a very very good content and I love this, but they do the wrong thing about the few things they do with their community. There they give these rewards to all players who logged in the game, even 1 minute, while all people who could only saw the live, some people for 6 hours or more, won't get these rewards, while the rewards are about the Tennocon's live. I'm just so sad that the game is that good, but a lot of players got forgotten while some players who don't give a #*!% about these rewards will get them.

16 minutes ago, Speolyth said:

I played since 2012 too, I'm not a little kid who came from steam and cry for nothing, and it's not with your bad argument and your "XDXDXDXDXD" that you'll prove you're not one of these kids, if I stopped the game for Nekros Prime it was because of the bad support I had, while some players I knew got Nekros by contacting support, I couldn't, why them but not me ? It was unfair at this time and now it's still unfair. They do like their community but they do such bad decisions. I don't see why you're talking about Destiny 2 where everyone don't give a #*!% here, it's been a long time that I didn't see some interactions with the community, for example, Xaku will only be the second one created/inspired by the community, I'm not the only one who said that they don't care a lot about their community, there are worst game devs I know, but they're surely not he best ones. yes they do a very very good content and I love this, but they do the wrong thing about the few things they do with their community. There they give these rewards to all players who logged in the game, even 1 minute, while all people who could only saw the live, some people for 6 hours or more, won't get these rewards, while the rewards are about the Tennocon's live. I'm just so sad that the game is that good, but a lot of players got forgotten while some players who don't give a #*!% about these rewards will get them.

theres one thing i would like to point out, tech like people are not perfect, its highly likely that due to the large amount of pple watching, they tried to get everyone sorted, also if u remember in tennolive they said that they were trying to get it done while it was going, 2 years ago the servers crashed bc of how many pple were present for the tennoconn and they had to do this exact same thing

the likelihood of what happened was they tried to get everyone their drops but bc it was rushed(yes it can b considered rushed even if it takes 3 days) there were undoubtedly errors in the processing, i was a 2012 player as well, and ive played as long as i can squeeze in time for, DE definitely cares about their community, but just like the rest of us theyre only human. after all they r listening to what the community wanted for the derelict, to get rid of the key system

Archived