Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

At this point, I don't expect to hear anything from DE on this until after the weekend. Most customer service/community solutions for companies run a skeleton crew on the weekends to deal with extreme escalation cases.

Source for my thoughts: me. I am a CS rep for a gaming company (Not DE, but it is one of the console makers).

I was lucky enough to get Hydroid and Athodai without to mush of a wait (almost 24 hours after the stream ended), but I still haven't received anything from the trivia part. Hopefully they get all of this mess straightened out soon.

Il y a 2 heures, (NSW)covan12 a dit :

theres one thing i would like to point out, tech like people are not perfect, its highly likely that due to the large amount of pple watching, they tried to get everyone sorted, also if u remember in tennolive they said that they were trying to get it done while it was going, 2 years ago the servers crashed bc of how many pple were present for the tennoconn and they had to do this exact same thing

Il y a 2 heures, (NSW)covan12 a dit :

the likelihood of what happened was they tried to get everyone their drops but bc it was rushed(yes it can b considered rushed even if it takes 3 days) there were undoubtedly errors in the processing, i was a 2012 player as well, and ive played as long as i can squeeze in time for, DE definitely cares about their community, but just like the rest of us theyre only human. after all they r listening to what the community wanted for the derelict, to get rid of the key system

I'm not blaming the tech part, I think it's normal to have issues like this and I still support them for that, they still do a good job where some companies wouldn't, but the thing is that they don't do thing that they can do, and the things they do make some players happy and even new players and it's not bad, but few players like me are almost forgotten, I mean it's what I feel. And I said it's "like" they don't care about their community, I know they do but some of their actions don't seems to show that, I really don't want to offend or belittle them, but, last year, the Tennocon event got some people that didn't get Nekros Prime, and I was expecting that after all these complaints, this year, they would improve these issues.

I'm still missing the Necramech statue and the trivia contest stuff, but the rest is still in. I'm guessing I should probably send a ticket.  Nevermind, apparently it manifests straight into your inventory rather than arriving the usual way.

Still no hydroid, I got athodai however. I unliked and linked again 3 times my twitch account as it is said, nothing for now. Thats annoying to see that other people get 2 hydroid and me 0, even if I stayed long enough to the live. That s even more annying because I couldnt login to warframe this day ... I think it s lost for me 

13 hours ago, Speolyth said:

It's unfair to give all rewards just because we played the game this day, i can't open chrome+Warframe so i couldn't log in this day because i was looking at the live for 5+ hours, so people who just logged in for daily rewards got more than players who saw the entier live

I didn't got Nekros Prime last year and then I stopped playing this game because of the frustration, 2 weeks ago I started to play again for Inaros Prime but now I just want to definitely want to stop, such a wonderful game but it's like you absolutely don't care about your community

I know right. I don't know why DE rewards players who does not even care about Tennocon but the ones who support and watched the stream thoroughly did not get it? so ridiculous. smh DE

18 minutes ago, (PS4)kris_akiapas101 said:

I know right. I don't know why DE rewards players who does not even care about Tennocon but the ones who support and watched the stream thoroughly did not get it? so ridiculous. smh DE

What's your solution then?

Yes it seems unfair but some of us who watched and could still log in to the game and didn't get it, (got it all in the end) been to every Tennocon in the last few years it was the same in previous ones DE need a better rollout system but I'm at a loss to think of one.

Have you tried putting in a ticket and explain you couldn't log in on the day, you're on PS4 why couldn't you have a laptop running as well or do you run everything on the PS4.

I have literally nothing in my inbox in-game and I stopl dont have the hand cannon. I watched  twitch on my phone via androida twitch app.  Watched for the art panel and then came back just before tennolive. Kinda ridiculous to say console scripts are done running when people still dont have the drops. 

23 minutes ago, GeneralNexus said:

Re-run the script, for everyone who logged in in the last 3-4 days before tennocon.

That'd work, I'd suggest only allowing 1 to 2 days, it was Tennocon if a player is even interested they'd be around you would reckon, well I hope they would Tennocon is where its at this time of the year.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

That'd work, I'd suggest only allowing 1 to 2 days, it was Tennocon if a player is even interested they'd be around you would reckon, well I hope they would Tennocon is where its at this time of the year.

I was on vacation the week prior. Some people may have been away for a variety of different reasons. I logged into the twitch stream because that was the requirement. Why would 2, 3, or 4 days be any less arbitrary than giving it to people who were logged in the day of? If they’re going to give it away not based on the original criteria, just give it to everyone.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Vaccallica said:

I was on vacation the week prior. Some people may have been away for a variety of different reasons. I logged into the twitch stream because that was the requirement. Why would 2, 3, or 4 days be any less arbitrary than giving it to people who were logged in the day of? If they’re going to give it away not based on the original criteria, just give it to everyone.

Problem solved.

Then we can rinse and repeat the same network problem for next years Tennocon. 🙂 

Spoiler

l6jcx6698u321.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nanodyne said:

Does unlinking/re-linking work for some? I have this fear that if I do actually do that, my warframe-twitch link logs would reset and make my effort of not sleeping by watching Tennocon from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM (GMT+8) feel worthless. 

my friend had just told me it worked for him

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)Nanodyne:

Does unlinking/re-linking work for some? I have this fear that if I do actually do that, my warframe-twitch link logs would reset and make my effort of not sleeping by watching Tennocon from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM (GMT+8) feel worthless. 

It didn't work for me.

1 hour ago, (PS4)sketto_x said:

I recieved the Athodai blaster but didn't recieve the Hydroid Prime for which i was really excited for and watched the entire event for,it has been over a week now and have not yet not received  !.

1 hour ago, (PS4)race2winnet said:

I still haven't received Hydroid Prime. I watched the entire stream and I got everything else, just missing Hydroid.

Have you both checked your inventory/arsenal? It wouldn't come as an inbox message.

Archived