Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Received the Athodai a few hours ago. Thanks for all the hard work DE. If you do another Tennocon in this digital style again, which was really interesting and, to me at least, gave us more insight to what the update will have, I hope you do a special alert that lasts for the duration of Tennocon. We'll be logged on anyways, so it'd be much easier I'd think.

On 2020-08-06 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account

so we can only have one twitch account per warframe account or  can it be one twitch for  multiple  warframe accounts ?

I'm on PS4. The problem I have is that I get no reply email or notification after several support tickets are filled. I did take the time to watch Tennocon 2020 and started @ 3:20 PM. I called work to say I was going to be late a few hours. I lost 3 hours of work because of tuning in to TennoCon. I Watch till the end close to 7 PM. All at the end to just recieve the Athdai gun and that was it. No Hydroid Prime. All of this sould have been handled differently. I tried the unlinking of my Twitch account to Warframe account  with no fix at all. 

Heard back from support - they literally copy-pasted Rebecca's post, and said that since i wasn't logged in on the day of in game, I'm not eligible now. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
JUst grant the items to everyone and be done with it. Good PR move at this point to do so.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sniperwolfjs said:

I'm on PS4. The problem I have is that I get no reply email or notification after several support tickets are filled. I did take the time to watch Tennocon 2020 and started @ 3:20 PM. I called work to say I was going to be late a few hours. I lost 3 hours of work because of tuning in to TennoCon. I Watch till the end close to 7 PM. All at the end to just recieve the Athdai gun and that was it. No Hydroid Prime. All of this sould have been handled differently. I tried the unlinking of my Twitch account to Warframe account  with no fix at all. 

Ok I just unlinked my Twitch account and linked it back up again. I hope this helps!

Just in case, I decided to check my list of frames in my arsenal, and found I had Hydroid Prime. I expected an inbox message to tell me when I got it, but I guess they didn't include that as part of this script.

If you don't think you got yours yet because you didn't receive a message about it in game, check your arsenal and see if you have it anyway.

18 hours ago, GeneralNexus said:

Heard back from support - they literally copy-pasted Rebecca's post, and said that since i wasn't logged in on the day of in game, I'm not eligible now. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
Just grant the items to everyone and be done with it. Good PR move at this point to do so.

At this point I have decided to remedy my situation by building Hydroid Prime. was able to find a player with a full set of blueprints and will have it assembled in 3 days. As for Athodai, they've mentioned it wont be exclusive to this event, so ill just keep an eye out for the next time it's available.

20 hours ago, GeneralNexus said:

JUst grant the items to everyone and be done with it. Good PR move at this point to do so.

The same thing happened to me. They are now using the newly created log in requirement during TennoCon instead of watching the Twitch stream to qualify for the drops. I’ve gone back and forth with support for 7 days now. I meet the Twitch requirements for the drops since I watched TennoCon 2020 on Twitch but not the being logged in during TennoCon requirement. When I pushed the issue regarding them changing the requirements after the event was over they said, “As much as we'd like to help you, we are unable to manually add promotional items to an account.” Even though I meet the requirements to receive the event items per their original requirements, they can’t manually add the drops to my account. I don’t really see why they recommend contacting support at this point since support can’t do anything anyway but copy and paste a basic response. At least support was nice about the whole thing. It’s just not very professional when fans and customers who support the company and participate in events don’t get any drops and others who weren’t even watching the event are receiving multiple duplicate drops and they don’t even know where they came from. Some haven’t even played the game in months and have recently logged in and have received drops for no reason at all. 

On 2020-08-10 at 3:44 AM, ZPPHR said:

Contrary to most people here, I did get Hydroid Prime (with inbox message and all), but I didn’t get the weapon, and I watched almost all the stream (only missed like the first hour or so). Already checked my inventory, been doing it everyday since the stream, and I haven’t gotten it. Do I need to submit a ticket?

UPDATE: I sent a support request just yesterday about not getting the Athodai I was meant to, and by last night I got the weapon, the staff skin and (another) Hydroid Prime.

I’d recommend anyone still missing any drops to submit a request, mentioning any details or proof of you watching the stream and your accounts being linked.

Thanks DE for the quick solution!

On 2020-08-10 at 4:02 AM, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Yes. Provide as much information as you can, screenshots where possible. If you took part in tenno trivia mention that too, as that would prove you were not only watching but were logged into twitch.

Thanks to you as well for the recommendation. 😉

On 2020-08-08 at 12:15 AM, (NSW)covan12 said:

is it just overheated? or is it actually out of commission? i would hope the former as i bought a ps4 a while ago and they r expensive. ive heard xbox r more so, so again hopefully the former

It got wet from a leak in the ceiling. I took it apart, hit it with a hair dryer for a few minutes, and it's working again. Stuff was there, too!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Originalkatsu said:

OK, so I received the code for the trivia participation prize today by email. BUT the code is apparently for PC and I play on PS4. So useless.

Sorry to be brutal but that's your own fault for not making sure you double checked what email is linked to which account for the competition, unless you have both PC and PS4 on one email then yeah that really sucks.

I'd submit a ticket and tell them that, they may have a way to send you a PS4 one.

On 2020-08-12 at 12:15 PM, Motaru-Rotaru said:

The same thing happened to me. They are now using the newly created log in requirement during TennoCon instead of watching the Twitch stream to qualify for the drops. I’ve gone back and forth with support for 7 days now. I meet the Twitch requirements for the drops since I watched TennoCon 2020 on Twitch but not the being logged in during TennoCon requirement. When I pushed the issue regarding them changing the requirements after the event was over they said, “As much as we'd like to help you, we are unable to manually add promotional items to an account.” Even though I meet the requirements to receive the event items per their original requirements, they can’t manually add the drops to my account. I don’t really see why they recommend contacting support at this point since support can’t do anything anyway but copy and paste a basic response. At least support was nice about the whole thing. It’s just not very professional when fans and customers who support the company and participate in events don’t get any drops and others who weren’t even watching the event are receiving multiple duplicate drops and they don’t even know where they came from. Some haven’t even played the game in months and have recently logged in and have received drops for no reason at all. 

On 2020-08-12 at 10:14 AM, GeneralNexus said:

At this point I have decided to remedy my situation by building Hydroid Prime. was able to find a player with a full set of blueprints and will have it assembled in 3 days. As for Athodai, they've mentioned it wont be exclusive to this event, so ill just keep an eye out for the next time it's available.

Archived