Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

I would add to that instruction to make sure that you show up in the viewer list of a stream. It happened to me that I didnt get my athodai, when a lot of other people already got it. Someone told me to look at the viewer list of the stream and sure enough I didnt show up. Once I reloaded, I was in the viewerlist afterwards, I got the athodai very quickly.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

I would add to that instruction to make sure that you show up in the viewer list of a stream. It happened to me that I didnt get my athodai, when a lot of other people already got it. Someone told me to look at the viewer list of the stream and sure enough I didnt show up. Once I reloaded, I was in the viewerlist afterwards, I got the athodai very quickly.

Thanks for this! I will pass this on to my clanmates immediately. It is a likely explanation for the problem my friend had not getting his athodai.

I was able to watch the stream for the athodai drop, but not for the hydroid prime or necramech statue, does that mean that since I logged in later that day on august 1st I will now receive those items? Even if my twitch isn't linked anymore?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

TennoCon day

Thank you. Though if you are reading this, it might be of interest that you should know that when I was in the TennoLive Relay, some of the in-game leverian style showcase didn't appear in the relay. For eg, when Meg's Relay was watching the giant snake showcase, my Relay didn't show that and it was just a plain normal day Relay during that segment. I believe this technical glitch caused some drops to disappear, for eg I only missing the Stave skin.

Just to let you know this so next time planning similar stuffs, you guys are aware that such glitch can happen.

3 minutes ago, nebfab said:

You really need to communicate more widely this is happening, there are already ppl on Reddit who think this is some kind of a bug, are trying to delete them, filing MORE support tickets, etc.

it is a bug though, granted, it also might have to do with them banning anyone who said poggers in the #*!%ing twitch chat before it started, happened to a trans friend of mine, and fun fact, I didn't get Hydroid despite having never linked my twitch account to here before.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

so to make this clear Anyone like in not event twitch linked players get that if the logged in or just who was linked that time ?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

I have only 1 Twitch account and only 1 Warframe account, got the gun (relay stuff too, not sure that had a Twitch dependency), didn't get Hydroid.

Watching on same machine/browser, no changes to password or anything else. None of the above suggestions seem applicable. If in the absence of any "user" level changes, the account link goes bad, that's not really acceptable (changing Twitch password breaking links isn't really acceptable either and doesn't make sense...but ok).

Should folks unlink/link before every stream they watch...because you never know and checking the current link status apparently can't be trusted...sounds like voodo...

I would still watch without the drops because I'm actually interested in hearing about Warframe...the only reason I even have a Twitch account is Warframe.

I was logged in, linked, watched the whole stream and took part in Trivia as well yet I got nothing and got told by the support that I wasn't eligible and was given 10 reasons why(none of which applied to me). I got last week's stream drops, even getting this week's drops without an issue.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Noman_Blaze said:

I was logged in, linked, watched the whole stream and took part in Trivia as well yet I got nothing and got told by the support that I wasn't eligible and was given 10 reasons why(none of which applied to me). I got last week's stream drops, even getting this week's drops without an issue.

I got the drops last week and this week too, as did my clan. None of us got hydroid.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)GGWP_serjota-_ said:

I already unlink and relink my account. 3 days ago. But noething

As Rebecca has said, if you both logged into warframe on the day of tennocon you will now get all the drops you are missing.

Maybe it helps the one or other Player - i don't get Hydroid Prime after the TennoCon ends.
Send a Ticket, Ticket solved and my Hydroid was NOT in a Message (never receive a Msg all day long). But i found him in the Arsenal!
So do not forgett to look there too. Maybe some of you get Hydroid and don't notice that.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lenmas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

I like the idea behind this script, however there seems to be something wrong with it, from what I can see there are no slots attached to the Hydroid and Athodai which is resulting in people ending up in the negatives with slots. For these people, whenever they check your their inventory they will receive an error about "invalid inventory slots" and cannot claim any new items. This error also doesn't let you purchase additional slots, so you can't even get back into the positives. 

Archived