Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

So I know I'm late to the party, and I've got a very unorthodox view on the resolution of whatever problem caused many players to not get their rewards, but I figured I would say this:

I feel that giving every single player that was playing warframe all of the rewards, regardless of their participation in watching the content reveals, etc., is unfair to the players that actually took the time to appreciate what the devs put forward at TennoCon, and unfair to the devs that put all the new Heart of Deimos content together.

I was too busy farming ducats to buy some Ki'Teer Domestik Drones during TennoCon to take a break to watch, and made the decision to pass on the Athodai since I knew it'd be released again later if it wasn't just a weapon skin. Then finding it in my inventory, along with a duplicate Hydroid prime... Well, it wasn't a slap in *my* face, but a slap in the face of those Tenno that missed out on Baro's offerings that weekend.

Still REALLY pissed with this.

I traded work shifts to stay home and watch all of Tennocon. I couldn't watch AND play simultaneously. So I watched, then did a 12hour night shift. 

Didnt get drops even though my account was linked, but because I couldn't ALSO play that day, I get told I'm beat. ive supported this game quite a bit, and freely promote it. So it's a bit of a slap in the face to be told I get nothing. Not cool DE

On 2020-08-06 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

8:20 PM ET UPDATE:
We found a new issue regarding the Nechramech statue that we are working on, as well as doing a final audit. Expect more news tomorrow!

5:00 PM ET UPDATE:
Final scripts for the above issue are complete. Please check your Inventories for the goodies!

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

Still REALLY pissed with this.

I traded work shifts to stay home and watch all of Tennocon. I couldn't watch AND play simultaneously. So I watched, then did a 12hour night shift. 

Didnt get drops even though my account was linked, but because I couldn't ALSO play that day, I get told I'm beat. ive supported this game quite a bit, and freely promoted it. So it's a bit of a slap in the face to be told I get nothing. Not cool DE

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Digital Extremes, i have to admit that Twitch watching exclusive weapons are nothing but spit in face of players, especially me, who not only hadn't twitch, but also was unable to log in during tennocon 2020. No'rly what kind of company can make TennoCon Exclusive Weapon. WEAPON, DE! WHAT'S NEXT, TENNOCON EXCLUSIVE WARFRAME?

In result, i didn't got Athodai, and that's on your fault!

#NoTwitchExclusives

En 4/10/2020 a las 15:45, ShadowDodger dijo:

Dear Digital Extremes, i have to admit that Twitch watching exclusive weapons are nothing but spit in face of players, especially me, who not only hadn't twitch, but also was unable to log in during tennocon 2020. No'rly what kind of company can make TennoCon Exclusive Weapon. WEAPON, DE! WHAT'S NEXT, TENNOCON EXCLUSIVE WARFRAME?

In result, i didn't got Athodai, and that's on your fault!

#NoTwitchExclusives

Athodai will be exclusive for a while. Probably in 6 months-1 year, Baro will bring that weapon as other many weapons that was exclusive of event.

I regret more about the exclusive cosmetics, that wont probably come again, and we should have reiceived and DE isn't working on a fix.

Archived