Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Missing the last script rewards as well here. Was logged in that day because I have the Lemnas staff skin, but didn't get the Necramech statue then, and neither today.

Not the end of the world for me, but someone posted earlier that next year it would probably be wiser to add alerts during or after TennoCon and perhaps that should be seriously considered, seeing all the issues that have arisen 😕

I got the Athodai, but no Hydroid Prime. Don't really mind since I already had tentacle prime, but it would have been neat to get the free WF slot. Mainly mentioning it in case it's an unintended error in the script.

That said, thanks for the quick turnaround and the pistol! Looking forward to using it.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Just to clarify this bit...

Does this mean that everyone who logged in at any given time on the mentioned period will get all those rewards? Even if they did not qualify for a some of them? Like, if I watched and got Hydroid Prime but didn't qualify for Athodai I'll still get it?

To be clear, I did get Hydroid and Athodai. I'm just a tad confused by the statement, namely the "if it was missing" part.

So... Judging by the fact that I did not receive anything else, nor was my question clarified, I assume this script does not simply reward players who logged in with all rewards from that day. Only the ones to which they were eligible from the start. Got it.

Archived