Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

Heya

The only drop I was missing is the Necramech Statue, and it still has not shown up.

Was going to wait until next week to log it, but given the script has already run...

I have now received 2x Hydroid Prime, 2x Athodai and 1x Necramech Statue.

Thanks

Athodai came in, and Hydroid and Staff Skin were received normal.

I did not receive the Necramech, but I heard there was something you had to interact with in the relay to recieve it and not just be in there when it was revealed. That would explain that one but it still makes me sad that I missed something while I was right there.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed.

Console Tenno here, had the staff skin and the hand cannon, missed getting Hydroid Prime and the Necramech. Haven't received either Hydroid Prime or the Necramech statue.

I checked that my Twitch account and my Warframe account were connected during the first part of the stream. When I checked just now, it said that they aren’t connected. I watched the entire event. I reconnected them and I have all of the awards other than Hydroid Prime. I was also never prompted for my email during the trivia event. What should I do?

If i understand it correct (correct me if not), to get all Tennocon twitch drops, after all that scripts was runned, it should be enought to just be log in to game on Tennocon day.

Which lead me to a fact that i dont get Necramech statue yet.

To be honest in normal way i will anyway not be entitled to receive that Necramech, because cannot stay on relay and watch stream on same time because of techology problem (also think its little unfair to set such condition to get twitch drop, especially to players with "weaker" machines), but you say it enoght to just log in to game on Tennocon day (if i understand it correct)

(to clarity: thx that script i get back Lemnas skin, so thx for that)

update after "final script" update: got all items, include unexpected bonus (2nd Athodai and 2nd Hydroid prime), thx again DE

Received everything but hydroid.
Went to the link page - said unlinked, and twitch apparently changed things that require username login as opposed to email login.
Watched the entire event, while in the relay too.
Already had hydroid prime, but it is just weird he's the only thing I didn't get.
I did get the popup for trivia, but received no email confirmation or anything regarding it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

I received the Lemnas Staff skin, but not the Necramech statue.
Can anyone confirm the same problem?

I see Athodai in my Arsenal finally! Thank you.  Now I can catch up with my buddy who already has 7 Formas in it, lol.
I DID NOT get Hydroid Prime, so something still buggy with your script but whatever, I didn't need 1 extra WF slot.  I was there and watched the cool visuals you guys showed us in the relay.

1UgeIJu.jpg

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I'm not sure if I did log in on Tennocon day. I spent most of the day watching the stream.

Do the people who did not watch the stream, but logged in, deserve the drops more than the people who watched the stream, but didn't log in?

Tenno!

With TennoCon behind us, we can safely say we had our most successful Twitch Drops campaign to date. We sent out over 740,000 Twitch drops - but that hasn’t stopped over 10,000 tickets from coming in! We aim to implement generous measures to resolve these cases.

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

As of now, this Script is partially complete and will require more work!

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

To prevent future errors, even if you believe it is connected properly or has worked previously, if you had a missing Hydroid or Athodai hand cannon we STRONGLY recommend you un-link all your Twitch and Warframe accounts then re-link ONE and ONLY ONE Twitch account to your Warframe account.  Switching back and forth between accounts on either end is a regular cause of errors. Changing your Twitch password can also cause a loss of stored account credentials, and will require you to re-establish the link to Warframe through our website under Account Settings.

To properly re-link your account please do the following:
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Thanks, Tenno! 

P.S Athodai will be back in the future, it is not exclusive to this event!

I played on Tennocon day and watched the stream for it but still haven't received hydroid prime, is it something that is just currently taking time to do?

Archived