Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Mom :,(

(PSN)momomokri5

Question

14 answers to this question

I kinda do hope she will come back.

And depending on how they will do it, i'll either blast her with void and whatever else i can get my hands on until she received all my rage and i am calm again ( No, i am not gonna pull a shining finger ) or i'll just go the lecture route and keep her close to a void blast through the skull and the heart in case she betrays me again. Don't think we can strap a void bomb on her with enough strength to destroy the moon with a focus on implosion right? Would be a fun way to deal with her if she betrays us again after returning to our side. 1 inside each ankle and wrist, 1 inside her neck, 1 inside her chest, 1 inside her back and 1 inside her skull should do the trick right? That way, she gets the force of 8 moon destroying explosions on her body and i doubt that the lotus, nata, margulis or whichever name she picks at that point can survive that much concentrated force on her.

all tenno have abandonement issues as well as mommy issues

after all first they were orphaned in the ten-zero accident

Spoiler

hence the name tenno

then as they were treated as some form of monster by their people the one who cared for them as their new mother got executed

Spoiler

margulis nooooo

then a sentient robot took her place... and later turned her back to us 

Spoiler

lotus please come back

Spoiler

PS: i want real lotus back not hololotus, sorry ordis but hololotus is not good enouch

4 hours ago, (PS4)momomokri5 said:

Will our space mom ever come back? I miss her, and I need her guidence.

i rather no see Natah become trapped in her own body again, she already is mentally broken an confused from the ages she spent trapped as the lotus.
as the system she was connected to was making her the lotus it would be simple to someone else in the chair an attach the helmet to, offering up that person to be the new lotus

Archived