Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass

(PSN)zj0ker20

Here's a question for all you guys:  what is the most badass thing you've ever done in Warframe?

For me, it was during the first Plague Star event.  One of the Hemocytes got stuck on the boil and we couldn't reach it to make it attack.  That was when I, as Valkyr Prime, activated my Hysteria and jumped onto the boil in order to start clawing at the Hemocyte's face.

It worked.

Steel path. Frame of choice: frost prime.

There i was in a grineer survival, surrounded by countless enemies, nowhere to run, life support was almost gone. 

Cast avalanche while in the air, their armor gone, and brandish my gram prime, and smash the ground from the air. 

My foes were shattered to death beneath my feet, but I was not done yet. As life support was close to deplete, quickly switch to my kuva bramma,  my foes still frozen.

The last thing they heard was the whistle of dead from my arrow. All I heard was an explosion and the sound of personal life support packs, enough to get me to extraction safely.

I was satisfied xd 

On the Steel Path, Sedna: Adaro.

On my Volt Prime when the Shadow Stalker spawns. Due to Capacitance I was able to face tank him while brushing off his Exalted Blade and Omni Lasers as if they were level one. Nothing like covering an entire tileset in Tenno powered lightning making the Grineer your personal shield generators. Twas a very satisfying moment. 

Then I killed him and moved on.

Too many to count or rank. 

I know I've had several with Ash though. His kit is just set up to create badass cinematic like moments. Teleport to an enemy, finisher, toss blades and strip armor, kill 2 with primary and finish rest of room off with bladestorm marks I was making in the process. 

I'm not sure.  I do slightly remember a time I was in a high-level mission and my team member was talking sh*t to the group saying that he was single-handedly carrying the mission.  Until of course we reach the end-mission summary screen to see that I beat everyone in literally every category, having like 700 kills versus everyone else in the low 100's.  It feels even better knowing I was on Excalibro just using Exalted Blade, and he had some AOE Frame.  He was probably just Trolling though.  

6 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

left my umbra to solo defense sortie with a zenistar around. went to the toilet and came back after 10 mins to mission success

Ah that must have been over an year ago, since if you dont move with Umbra as the Operator anymore he kneels.

It was the time that I was playing with my son on his first hour of his first day in a level 5 map and I took Equinox Prime with massive Range and duration Day-form Maim and just stood in the center of the map, watched him wander around aimlessly looking for enemies (sometimes seeing one just before it died) and proved to him that Warframe was boring and spared him from the never ending time consuming grind.  He stopped playing right after that match and went on to make the Principal's Honor roll that year. I'm a good father.

First days of Thermia fractures release, someone in the party was hunting some Sawgaws (flying creatures in Orb Vallis), and one got stuck midair above a giant mushroom while sleeping, I just thought i could pull it down with my Limbo, luckily it worked, and squadmate was so thankful about it. Not big badass boy but hell I felt like a hero.

Now, one thing that really went boom was one-shotting a Treasurer with full shield on Steel Path, with a fully charged Arca-Titron and %800+ Chroma, overkill much? (i mean is A-Titron, whatevs).

boom smile GIF 

Unveiled a 5 headshots while aim gliding riven without using any gimmicks.  Literally jumping way in the air aiming and getting 5 headshots.  This is probably nothing for KB&M users but with a controller it was hell.  Of course now I just use Scourge or Arca Plasmor.

1) That time I got my Gram Prime powerful enough to one-shot a Nox with a ground slam from the air (non-heavy attack) (pre- most recent melee rework update). Came down with blade above my Chroma's head, and whopped him right in the dome, hard. Was a very satisfying Nox death scream.

2) When I witnessed my Sahasa kubrow face tank the Wolf of Saturn Six when he first debuted, and proceeded to grapple and nom on his face. Proud of mah space pupper.

3) When my clan finally was able to clear the Law of Retribution raid the first time. We were all pretty ecstatic over that (never get a good clan run into HM tho before we went through "the great recession within", and then the raids eventually went away.)

Future Badass Moment: When Operation 100 Forma Kubrow is complete. Soon(tm) (10 left as of the typing of this). Will be the world's one and only 100 forma kubrow (afaik).y4m71G0bWPIbV0ig15j45bsuKUWhHeMRFFXLS2X_

Most fun/badass thing was actually failing a mission. During Nightwave season 1, Kuva Flood mobile defense. So I found the siphon in the same room as the 1st console, meanwhile Stalker starts his speech. Level 80 Stalker incoming, no big deal, start the console anyway, destroy the first braid.

Then there's a howl..  In comes a level 75 Wolf and his 3 acolytes to join the party, so I'm killing him, Stalker, siphon braids and protecting the console as Corpus stream in. Finished the kuva siphon,  killed wolf off, take down stalker and he drops the new smoking ephemera! Then one of Wolf's stupid acolytes destroys the console with about 2 seconds left... best failure I've ever had. Please note the time left on the console and the fact it's just taken a massive hit! One of the few times I think I've ever used Inaros for a mission lol, I was experimenting with guns on Wolf to see where he was weak so the knockdown was less of an issue.

FUCK.png

Technically i am yet to do it since they havent implemented this mechanic yet,

But i am gonna make a power ranger squad for the Railjack when they allow liches to be used,

All liches will have different ephemeras , different colours, different weapons and cool names (subjective).

I already have them just waiting on DE.

Archived