Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't: see enemies, interact with map and loot.

SakuraCommander

So, recently while playing mirage (p) i got styck in my missions. How did i got stuck? First i noticed i could no longer see enemies. Then i head smashed into locked green doors (normal auto doors that i should just pass thru). After a bit of roaming around the map aimlessly i found out my friends could proceed with mission without any issues. While i was trying things to get back into play. After some time messing arround with what i had, i found out that:

-I can't pick up loot (i can see ammo and resourcess on the ground, i can literally stand on it. And neither i or my carriwr can take it, the loot magnet also did not work) unknown.png

-I can't see enemies

-Take dmg if i stay for a longer period of time (propably mobs still can see and attack me, it felt like mobs dmg)

-My mirrage clones get stuck (in place whean my game buged i assume)unknown.png

-Resurrection fails and it shows that i have 0 hp, while hawing full shields. Also after failed resurrection (animation is not played of my warfame being resurrected) i can no longer do anything, i get stuck in spectate cam. (there is also other bug in upcomming ss, of my firend runnign, while his warframe takes "thrown of the feet" pose.)unknown.png

-My firends can see me typing in chat, also it appears i can see them typing back to me.

There might be some more bugs that i migth've missed. I would like to know what could i do to fix this issue. Is it on my side, my games or serwers. I'm very gratefull for any help provided. As well for the time spend reading my post.

I also want to add, that i was not the host of the lobby.

-Robert

IMPORTANT EDIT:

This above, is my other bug, that I got after the 28.3.0 update. Said bug replaced the bug, I was describing in this post "Can't: see enemies, interact with map and loot.".
Important thing is That after port forwarding, both issues disappeared. I rally hope, that such an easy fix will help all of you guys. There also was other things taking part in fixing this bug. Firewall and VPN. You might want to go through the comments of my second post pasted above.

Something similar happened to me today on IO, Jupiter (defense). I joined a public group and spawned in right at the beginning of the mission, but no enemies appeared. I asked the team if they had any idea where the enemies were and one thought it might be his Oberon build nuking the map, but I've played with extreme nuker frames before and there are still usually one or two stragglers to pick off. Then he left, and there were still no enemies, and one of the others went down from apparently nothing. Meanwhile my newly formaed shedu was leveling up also from nothing. I started following the others around and shooting at whatever invisible things they seemed to be shooting at, threw off a few augmented Nyx chaos-s for good measure, but the only damage numbers I got were from crates breaking. I didn't seem to receive any damage either, although the defense pod and my teammates did. No damage or kills registered on the scoreboard for me, but did for my teammates, plus chat was working fine. I also noticed that my operator wasn't leaving her energy restore ring on dash and that I was warped back to my frame's location rather than it teleporting to me upon transferring back.

I planned to leave at wave 5, only to notice at wave 7 that the leave menu hadn't appeared and had to abort it myself.

One of my teammates said I had a high ping, but I couldn't see it myself (option probably not enabled), so that could have been the cause. Still, I've been playing this game for years and never had a mission like that before - plus 'no enemies but otherwise fine' seems weirdly specific for ping, and the operator issue wasn't the usual 'delay on frame exit/entry I tend to get with lag.

I have 500mb/s optic internet. There is no talking ab ping. My avg ping holds ~ to 2. 
Also i DID recieve dmg from invisible for me mobs. I also want to add, i only get this bug IF i join the lobby, joining missions does not trigger this bug. That's what is strange.  I could be missing something here. It could 've been internet problems, S#&$ happens from time to time. but it keeps getting back whenever i join into lobby. (By lobby i mean, joining before starting a mission).

I also want to add, this bug did not appear before. My pc/internet provider stays the same. I've got this bug right at the date of my post, and i 've been joining my friends lobbies everyday for past few months from the time of this bug appearing. It throws me of, it could be my/my firend's internet problem. Or it could be my pc's or game's problem itself. It is smth with internet tho in my opinion. Either on my or the serwers side.

Something similar happened to me today, like ~30 mins ago. I joined a clan squad. We were farming Steel Essence in Ophelia. I had 130 ping because host was probably not from EU. Drop count was ridiculous because we had all boosters on + Khora, 2 Nekros and me Speedva. At 65 mins it stopped picking up loot, didn't see enemies, doors didn't open.

Then suddenly the doors opened and I decided to check where are the enemies because I couldn't see them...they were just standing still. I could still activate life support and type in chat...they saw me moving and I saw them. After like 5 mins of this I got host migrated...and thank god I kept my 100 Steel Essence (and all my loot ofc.)

Weird bug...possibly related to host's net...idk.

On 2020-08-11 at 8:35 PM, PsychoticRebelFury said:

I Either on my or the serwers side.

Relays, chat, and obviously your account data are stored on DE's servers. But missions are peer to peer, so that means someone in the squad is the server for the other players. FYI.

Archived