Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need another weapon like sort of Caustacyst

ChaoticEdge

There is only 1 melee weapon that do sword beam instead of excal exalted blade.  The Caustacyst has what you say sword beam for these Japan ppl make up names for them so I am guessing your using a scythe you got scythe beam I guess?

Anyway that is not reason I am here today talk about, I am here talk about can we get another weapon like Caustacyst just the sword beam if anyone don't know for the love what is sword beam is

300px-Cloud_Neutral_B_2_SSBU.gif

this is what excal's sword is, but I noticed the Red Veil that held the twin dark swords (dagger) or Dark Splitter was able use this sword beam and I tired look for it if there is a mod stance even exist for it but it didn't.  The Red Veil was using this attack and no one notice it during in harrow quest but oh well

So I ask why did this gone out missing for long time?  I dunno why it was but I had not seen any more attack that give off that cool sword beam attack and I want more of hard hitting bat like that but I had not seen any of them developed over the past years.  All I see is the gunblade developed and they got big giant kicks that kills enemies like mowing down the grass and we had not a single weapon do beam attack in melee or even been used a lot.  All I know the glave had fun bouncing around and we had wolf hammer able now do the same thing accept his is homing attack.  I only see 1 weapons does it for it is the only kind caustacyst.  As we know excal's exalted blade is the sword beam of the weeb

BlackandwhiteHappygoluckyInexpectatumple

as again we only have this Caustacyst only using his strong strike.

For the truth I wanted a pretty cool one sort of like weeb sword beam but you know take it's time strong striking enemies plus it is the nerf version of excal anyway, for we could go for hammer joke but I think ppl wanted the heavy weapons or polearm to do the sword beam next as once more I think it be best getting stance mods sort it out a lot with it.

If there is ever a possible chance to get another weapons do sword beam projectiles, I'll be taking it.

On 2020-08-08 at 7:50 PM, OricSharp said:

I agree; weapons with unusual tricks like the Caustacyst, or Wolf Sledge, are awesome. They actually add something instead of "Okay, this is the stat stick for my stance," and adding to the weapon's versatility is always nice.

thank you for agreeing.

Archived