Guy freaked out during trade and said s/he is going to report me, what can I do?

Go to solution Solved by (PS4)Kamranos,

Question

For some reason out of my comprehension, the game didn't allow me to sell a Panthera Prime blueprint for this MR 26 player saying the trade was blocked by his/her mastery rank. I couldn't even say anything, not even show him/her the screenshot proving it wasn't my fault, s/he accused me of lying, said s/he was going to report me on the game and on warframe.market and blocked me before I could even send the screenshot link.

What can I do?

Edited by Leonardptxr
removed the screenshot link to not occur in name shaming.

11 answers to this question

• Solution
Posted (edited)

They cannot report you for not trading with them. You honestly could have simply changed your mind and there is nothing they can do. If the player reports you, DE will do nothing since you didn’t violate the terms of service or community guidelines.

Only worry about reports when you actually did something wrong, otherwise a false report can have a negative effect on the reporting player for abusing the report system.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos
  • Like 11

Well panthera p is locked from mr 14...so idk where was the porblem. Maybe bugged dojo you should just switched dojos... or you chicken out from the trade when you realised you were selling too cheap or idk.

Still nothing can happen to you.

Edited by eisKripp
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Leonardptxr said:

For some reason out of my comprehension, the game didn't allow me to sell a Panthera Prime blueprint for this MR 26 player saying the trade was blocked by his/her mastery rank. I couldn't even say anything, not even show him/her the screenshot proving it wasn't my fault, s/he accused me of lying, said s/he was going to report me on the game and on warframe.market and blocked me before I could even send the screenshot link.

What can I do?

if they were mr 26 an could trade it to them then must have been cause your not the MR to handle the item not them.

next no they cant report you for failing to do a trade, it was more of a scare tactic they were using to try an make it so you will trade them the item your unable to trade.
they could contact the warframe market but doubt that would work out too well since they have no proof of there claims an even if they screenshot the conversation they would need to do some photoshopping to make it seem like you were doing something wrong. 

Happened to me a couple of times.

I think I let the other person start the trade and/or we went to another dojo to fix it.

Don't worry about the report. You've done nothing wrong, so nothing will come out of it.

Its seems its a new bug, happened to me too recently. Im MR20 and the person ask me, 

"Cannot trade because MR8 or lower"

and we decide to move to his Dojo. and the trade going well, hope this get fixed soon hmmm