Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox

Drag0n.

They did however, adjusting to work from home has delayed it further along with New War. So they had the change the schedule and work on what we are getting on the 25th. Fortunately for us, the New Player Experience, and Heart of Deimos will tie into Duviri overall especially Heart of Deimos.

So have a Riven.

9ZbHUPd.png

23 hours ago, Drag0n. said:

What is being done, if anything, with the Duviri Paradox, introduced at Tennocon 2019. I waited all year for that game.

DP has been delayed to 2021 if you werent paying attention to the last few devstreams .

118131.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

See you guys in 2021...assuming history doesn't repeat and DE forgets the lesson of "show what's ready to release" that they just learned.

It'll come down to how well Heart of Deimos goes. Their main metric of success is that past Tennocon's always scored higher benefits than the actual update, which loosens the actual reason to release the update soon afterwards. If Heart of Deimos doesn't perform well, then that proves the thesis. If it does? Then, hopefully, the lesson will stick.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It'll come down to how well Heart of Deimos goes.

Honestly the only thing that can ruin it in my eyes is another "Atmo Systems" blunder existing.

...Or a new flavor of Toroids...god how I hate those things.

30 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Honestly the only thing that can ruin it in my eyes is another "Atmo Systems" blunder existing.

...Or a new flavor of Toroids...god how I hate those things.

Technically, Toroids were a new flavour of Eidolon Core, so even though it's pretty likely we will (because that's the established system), hopefully they'll work more like the Cores than the Toroids.

26 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Toroids were a new flavour of Eidolon Core

Eidolon Cores were 100% drops from select enemies, Toroids were Random Drops from Random enemies at a low percent in select parts of the overworld.

...There is a good reason I never complain about PoE.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Eidolon Cores were 100% drops from select enemies, Toroids were Random Drops from Random enemies at a low percent in select parts of the overworld.

...There is a good reason I never complain about PoE.

Precisely my point.

Toroids and Cores have the same function, but different acquisition. I'd much rather the Core approach to acquisition.

On 2020-08-08 at 12:21 PM, Loza03 said:

Precisely my point.

Toroids and Cores have the same function, but different acquisition. I'd much rather the Core approach to acquisition.

Agteed the way we do the grind with quils and ediolons is a good system that works. The toroids and vox solaris blows. I will never get the rep grinded.

The way to grind the normal toriods is a massive pain. The bosses should be like ediolons. Kill it get a variety of toroids for standing and to rank up.

Not kill boss spider get toroids only good for rep. Useless i need the other toroids for ranks. Not raw standing.

Archived