Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Survivability/Team-Support tweak.

KorpNoobs

As a Squishy Sound-based Support Frame Banshee lacks survivabilty.
A simple lore/theme friendly change to her 3rd could improve this situation, while providing a additional unique support function:

Her Silence should "muffle" shockwave (essentially sound) based attacks. Rockets, grenades and ground-slams would deal no/reduced AoE damage or knock down.
This could be achived via Augment or ability change.

You know what, I was ready to bash whatever idea I saw because “banshee already has the best team damage support capabilities” but hot damn this is a great idea. 

while I dont think a complete nullification of AoE damage would be fair, reducing the damage either by how large the silence radius is or a new muffling stat scaling on strength would be very cool and provide a unique role for banshee. 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Traumtulpe:

In a bit over 2 weeks you can (supposedly) put Protea's Grenade Fan on Banshee. The slash variant should be amazing with Sonar, and the shield variant should sort your survivability out.

That is band aid stuff. I like a elegant, theme friendly and utility providing solution. And with shieldgating Banshee is not to bad. I cleared 80% of the Steel Path with her. But Silence is just so limited. And making it a ability that can synergise with abilities like snowglobe and turbulence to cover their main weakness, explosives, would bring that bit more value to her team combos.

Archived