Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Templarii [PC] Recruiting Veterans/Returnees and Noobs. 18+ clan

Jazoom

Hello Applicant,

My name is Jazoom. We are the Umbra Templarii clan (Storm Clan), a group of individuals from all over the world that love the game and prioritize the fellowship of its members above all else. We have 2 divisions in our clan, hardcore and casual. Currently we are recruiting from North America (Canada, and US) in addition to East Asia, South East Asia. Our clan is looking for active members!

Casual - I like to play Warframe my way, at my pace and pursue what I like in the game.

Hardcore - Enjoy the challenges and full min max optimization and am currently able to OR wanting to do end game content. Want to learn the game past 'I am the solo king' and want to expand into more team oriented game play. Learn to play in Arbitration, Maximize Kuva gathering efficienctly, Eidolons 5x3, 6x3 (if you can handle it)

If you see yourselves as being one of the above or floating somewhere in between and want to join please note the following. We enjoy long romantic walks on the beach in our pink sweaters while holding hands and love to fake laugh at each other's jokes (very loud) of course. We also enjoy movie nights, barbecue dinners, karaoke. We also have cookies.

Disclaimer: We are not a clan that caters to snowflakes, so if you are an individual that puts your feelings before anything you do, this clan is not for you. We respect each other (and the pink sweaters of course), play together and are a heavy discord based clan. Thus, discord is a requirement: we also use first name basis and you must provide your region ex. US West, Thailand South East Asia. 

Our clan has complete and full research unlocked for EVERY lab, including Ignis Wraith. All railjack research complete. 
Note: We do not have a trade tax in effect, nor are donations required. Ever.

Should you be interested, please PM Jazoom in game or post your IGN in this thread. (Don't forget your pink sweater).

Archived