Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Corpus! Down With Grineer!

Arlayn

DOWN WITH THE GRINEER. THEY HURT MY FEELING WHEN THEY ADDRESSED ME AS TENNO SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! THEIR WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!

COOOOORRRPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

Yeah, Corpus guys definately like us much more

"Eyeless Slag"

If you join Grineer you support slavery of the solar system... if you join Corpus you support beautiful gas cities... and robots doing all the work suffering no one to do all the work the machines do...

Until the matrix is complete and the robots enslave us all. But at least they'll put us into a nice dream like state instead of just killing us XD

But yes. Full Corpus support here. Better trade routes and even more Darvo deals are vastly superior to Grineer being Grineer some more for no reason other than because they're ugly and their mothers hate them all XD

I cannot decide! I like the Corpus design and having Shield Ospreys would be nice... but the Grineer have Bombards, Napalms and Rollers...

All of which would be stripped from the territories won by Corpus hands to never plague you in those lovely areas again :)

Plus, lets face it, the Grineer would backstab you the instant the fight was over. The Corpus at the very least pay their debts in full, as Operation Sling Stone will attest.