Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mech, maybe customizedable?

ChaoticEdge

I want customized my mech suit once it gets out for the truth, I want change the body shape and looking that gold that is where the body make the oval shape in that mech suit I wanted to change later on.  I wanted a chose of body for the mech suit for I would really like DE hook us up to able choose body of the mech suit of pick and choose among many suits or weapons and so on stuff.

There's apparently hints that the mechs are the "Mix and match" modular building item for that area.  People have gone over the glimpse of the minimap in one part of the video (or a screenshot post, I'm not sure.)  There's apparently a forge icon, so there's *some* kind of modular item we can build.  They could double up of course, and add "more infested" themed versions of melee or guns or something.  The mechs seem more likely though, just because it's something totally new.  Either way we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

9 hours ago, EmberStar said:

There's apparently hints that the mechs are the "Mix and match" modular building item for that area.  People have gone over the glimpse of the minimap in one part of the video (or a screenshot post, I'm not sure.)  There's apparently a forge icon, so there's *some* kind of modular item we can build.  They could double up of course, and add "more infested" themed versions of melee or guns or something.  The mechs seem more likely though, just because it's something totally new.  Either way we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

that is true, but we only can dream about it still.  Yet the mech still remind me this still no matter what.

Spoiler

qqk0okukety21.jpg

felt like a joke I want to pull...what is the common thing these 2 mech have in common?  give up? these 2 mech love rattling bones.  Yes I know, it is boring joke but I am just bored enough make dumb dad's joke.

This article pretty much confirms that Necramechs will be the modular component of Cambion Drift

"There's factions you can raise standing with, and you can learn about. And through those standings you can build your own.

The article is an interview with DE Sheldon, so the source is verified.

9 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

This article pretty much confirms that Necramechs will be the modular component of Cambion Drift

"There's factions you can raise standing with, and you can learn about. And through those standings you can build your own.

The article is an interview with DE Sheldon, so the source is verified.

...all I can say is...

Spoiler

doge.gif NERD MODE ACTIVE!

cove3.jpg

5 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I kinda wish that the future modular archwings will be things we attach to the nekramech in order to take it into space, and not the butt-crack attachments they are now.

...hmmm...we could do...

Spoiler

tenor.gifF25.gif

I dunno do a fusion, transform, you know attach the archwing to the mech for it isn't like it wasn't the 1st time we attach the archwing to warframe and now they sort of in a way regret how it happen and now probably what the odd archwing fusion mech...  Then we actually did hit the part of the section "The Weeb Section".

14 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

...hmmm...we could do...

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gifF25.gif

I dunno do a fusion, transform, you know attach the archwing to the mech for it isn't like it wasn't the 1st time we attach the archwing to warframe and now they sort of in a way regret how it happen and now probably what the odd archwing fusion mech...  Then we actually did hit the part of the section "The Weeb Section".

I wouldnt mind something simpler even, something similar to a WH40k jump pack but in Dreadnaught size. The nekramech already gives me Hulkbuster vibes.

17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I wouldnt mind something simpler even, something similar to a WH40k jump pack but in Dreadnaught size. The nekramech already gives me Hulkbuster vibes.

the archwing still can attach itself to the mech still, I mean it isn't unlogical for they only probably work in space and we had mech attach to another mech before like the anime and the game called "crossroad" free online game that does lots crazy stuff in there and able transform like a weeb's show and it actually work...don't ask how they just did it. Remind me of the ork in warhammer 40k how they were able get a pieces of junk of metal and then "they believed and said it will work" and they even say this is "wooaaagggh power" these orks are the next generation of redneck power and the funny thing is I love it how it just work XD.

Anyway, maybe it might happen or not that mech could fly with full maneuver like gundam or something like that for we won't know how it will be for it could be like Hawnken the mech game.

Archived