Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - Disconnect When Asked To Scrap

Koventh

The bug occurs whenever my crew's Railjack warps to another mission via the navigator. The bug is caused by an overload of scrapable parts? I honestly have no idea what the parts are as I have no railjack myself, which is more than likely the problem, When I first started joining Railjack missions I didn't have this issue because my Railjack inventory wasn't full. Now it's full and inaccessible because I don't own a Railjack yet. 

Long story short!
We warp via navigator after ending a mission
If I earned another ship part or something the screen pops up with a menu asking me to scrap some of it or do it later.
If I click now, it takes me to the ships inventory to scrap. But immediately disconnects me from the host resulting in mission failed.
If I click ask me later, the menu closes and everyone is still. Then I disconnect, mission rewards pop up. Can result in a a mission fail or a success. 
Either way I disconnect from the host.
It wasn't like this before my Railjacks inventory overfilled.
And it wouldn't be a problem if I could access the Railjacks inventory before I finish building my Railjack

I love Railjack and I hope to see more content like this in the future. But glitches be glitches.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're over, you must scrap things before you start running RJ missions. If you choose to not scrap, you get booted because you can't go. If you do choose to scrap, the question is whether it intends for the squad to have to wait on you while you try to decide on that scrap screen where you can't see any stats on individual things or if it boots you so that others can go on without you.

In any case, get to the console in the drydock while solo and go scrap stuff before you go on another RJ run. If you start with 29/30, you can keep going chaining missions one after another until you return to the drydock before you need to scrap again.

• 5 weeks later...
Le 29/08/2020 à 23:36, Hobie-wan a dit :

If you're over, you must scrap things before you start running RJ missions. If you choose to not scrap, you get booted because you can't go. If you do choose to scrap, the question is whether it intends for the squad to have to wait on you while you try to decide on that scrap screen where you can't see any stats on individual things or if it boots you so that others can go on without you.

In any case, get to the console in the drydock while solo and go scrap stuff before you go on another RJ run. If you start with 29/30, you can keep going chaining missions one after another until you return to the drydock before you need to scrap again.

Same problem here.

We can't do that because you can't use the console in the dry dock if you don't have a railjack, the prompt to use it doesn't even appear.

This problem got considerably worse recently. I have a railjack, so I can access the console and dispose of scrap. Before I would do this before starting railjack stuff, so I would not be over. When done, I could dispose of the excess before entering railjack levels again. Now, I can be in a railjack mission, acquire excess scrap, upon navigating to another level, I am prompted to dispose of scrap (as described in this thread above) and get disconnected with a failed mission. If I need to dispose of scrap, wait until after I complete the mission to send me to the scrap heap. And, don't send me with a host disconnect. Just do it gracefully like before.

• 1 month later...

Archived