Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea

S.Dust

And soon we will have all the same people telling you how "you think this is bad? You should have seen the [enter which was worse for you] grind". That is the same excuse they use in MHW when the developers make some bullS#&$ decision to try and derail the thread.

Because it is so profitable for DE to make the grind more or at least as bad as last time, they are NEVER going to make it anything less but a tedious bore. Think of the plat sales!

2 hours ago, S.Dust said:

You think DE would learn to not make farms like this.

How do you you think they make their money ? 😛

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Some people get lucky. Some don't. get over it.

Some people get over it, some people don't. Get Under It 😛

2 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

The worse farm for me was khora.

Back then the game mode was buggy. You would randomly host migrated and lost your reward.

That still happens alot...

48 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's funny, because before Deadlock people wanted an "old-school" type of update again, where instead of ranking up a syndicate like we did for Baruuk and Hildryn's pieces. well, this is how it used to be!

people should be more careful what they ask for.

Actually I wanted Old School in the type of Limbo and Titania... Their Quests give you every part of the Warframe.

Even Sands of Inaros was cool.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's funny, because before Deadlock people wanted an "old-school" type of update again, where instead of ranking up a syndicate like we did for Baruuk and Hildryn's pieces. well, this is how it used to be!

people should be more careful what they ask for.

Nostalgia googles are a real thing on this community, how the hell people thought this was cool, same with void keys, stamina and raids.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb lukasystem:

Oh boy if only you would know Harrow Systems before they added that 2% drop rate on rotation B Defection missions...

Protea's grind is not even at the same level of Equinox or Khora.

The crucial difference between the Khora grind and the Equinox grind is that clicking Sanctuary Onslaught or the Titania node matchmakes you with other people who are planning to do the exact same thing you do.

hace 2 minutos, Krankbert dijo:

The crucial difference between the Khora grind and the Equinox grind is that clicking Sanctuary Onslaught or the Titania node matchmakes you with other people who are planning to do the exact same thing you do.

I pretty much farmed them solo, specially Equinox since you save a lot of time instead of waiting for "slow" players, same goes for Protea, provided one can't do things solo because is new, then welcome to the grind, you deal with it.

The minigame is pretty sh1t, no argument against that, but you can easily farm it with Octavia i.e and make it a cakewalk. They already give a weapon to make it so aswell....

vor 3 Minuten schrieb lukasystem:

I pretty much farmed them solo, specially Equinox since you save a lot of time instead of waiting for "slow" players, same goes for Protea, provided one can't do things solo because is new, then welcome to the grind, you deal with it.

The minigame is pretty sh1t, no argument against that, but you can easily farm it with Octavia i.e and make it a cakewalk. They already give a weapon to make it so aswell....

It's really amazing how often opinions on this forum boil down to "screw new players, akshually you're supposed to do everything solo in this online game".

14 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

The worse farm for me was khora.

Back then the game mode was buggy. You would randomly host migrated and lost your reward.

At least you can play Sanctuary Onslaught whenever you want.  

It took me 4 weeks to farm Khora and every Sanctuary Onslaught run feels like a waste of time not spent doing Elite Sanctuary Onslaught or anything else more productive.

But at least it's not hecking gated content.  

At high levels those abominable coin carriers are frigging impossible to kill.

On 2020-08-10 at 7:49 AM, Kingsmount said:

At least you can play Sanctuary Onslaught whenever you want.  

It took me 4 weeks to farm Khora and every Sanctuary Onslaught run feels like a waste of time not spent doing Elite Sanctuary Onslaught or anything else more productive.

But at least it's not hecking gated content.  

At high levels those abominable coin carriers are frigging impossible to kill.

I feel the same way.

And go trough the same ordeal 

In the end i gave up farming her.

DE win

Archived