Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oestrus Drop Table is bugged

Nasair

-I've done around 22 runs recently, and the official table says I should be getting 300 Endo on Rotation C, I'm getting 50.
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

-For rotation B I'm also getting Neos and not just Axis.

-I can confirm I can also get Axi relics (not a problem) for rotation C but the drop table doesn't include those either).
I'd recommend removing the low level mods (Vital Sense, Metal Auger, and Stretch) and keeping only the Axis in their place.

I think there is possibly another bug as well: in the ~22 runs I've done I've gotten 8 Nidus Chassis, 1 Nidus Systems, and 0 Nidus Neuroptics.

Thank you, if you need screenshots let me know. I have some.

2 hours ago, Nasair said:

I think there is possibly another bug as well: in the ~22 runs I've done I've gotten 8 Nidus Chassis, 1 Nidus Systems, and 0 Nidus Neuroptics.

That part is just RNG. I did about 30 runs in the past few days before I finally had a chassis drop. Plenty of neuroptics and systems while I was farming bits for helminth fodder. That's just how it goes sometimes.

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

That part is just RNG. I did about 30 runs in the past few days before I finally had a chassis drop. Plenty of neuroptics and systems while I was farming bits for helminth fodder. That's just how it goes sometimes.

I knew that neuroptics was dropping just, so I figured it was just RNG but wasn't sure if there was other issues with the table, such as they weren't weighted the same (correctly) since the tables are messed up as is.
Just wanted to point that out so they'd look at the whole table...just to give as much info as I could.

Archived