Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Tennogen help needed

Very new to tennogen, even newer to zbrush. Currently made a base helmet for Revenant that I'm happy with. I haven't dared try his FX part yet for the flames on it. Does anyone have any tips to go about handling that part? Can I just morph the default flames for the default helm onto what I have? Keep it dumb for me please. Any help is appreciated!

like using the move tool, and other tools as well, to alter the look of the flames that came with the standard figure (which was originally used as like a beard for revenant) to fit on to my design. Not meaning to hold its beard shape anymore of course. I know physically I can alter it but I'm guessing the logical FX of the flames will become very jutted and out of place? I'm sorry for my poor descriptions. My knowledge with this type of stuff isn't great.

For his energy material, you use the textures they provide in the file. I recommend looking at the default helmet and body to see how they have them set up. The uvs for energy portions should be flattened out and straightened so energy effects seemingly flow down the mesh

Archived