Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets share some Bishamo fashion and discuss...

Vlada91

Heres my example:

Spoiler

HOlwheg.jpg

I just wish that female armor legs and helmet can bee done for male like some options to have all 2  style changing how we like 🙂 in the end i like that we can share some fashion that low level players cant have this that easy like veteran players...this is 1 good reason why i did get all this...And im hoping for paradox update to see how my mature operator will look like in this cool fashion 🙂 

And i think we need cloth/skirt similar to Teshin in the middle of the legt and attach to waist on belt part and just cover this empty space in the middle of the legs...more options is always good and this is last part that this outfit set just dont have like a options....

In every new open world we are getting some cool outfits for our operators. In this upcoming we will probably get something in prime variants because home town and that old school void world direction and design that are shown. And i think i t wuold have some similarity to this armour set and dax soldiers in general... Then we can combined and creating maybe even more special and unique style that is fitting to what we want to achieve. But in the end with mature operator all this wuold bee even better and make more sense for trying to make then to look cool... 

https://imgur.com/a/sM9uGDt 

Only reason why I finished The Steel Path was to get the armor. When I first saw the armor I was glad my operator was a female because I thought the female looked better, that is until I tried buying the armor and realized the whole time I've been playing Warframe, my operator was a male. When I found out it was a male I had no problem keeping it that way, but I had to change it since the armor depends on what gender your operator is. 

Im more about legs and helmet, but its nat fear that female chest armor giving belt skitr cloth and male chest part dont.... So it wuold bee cool to have at least that option to have on male and female armor chest... 

Archived