Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[XB1] DE stop ignoring the matchmaking issues.

(XBOX)MrGamer915

It seems quiet obvious that matchmaking is getting worse and worse. So many people get stuck in a "Failed to create session" loop and yet NOTHING has been done about it. I've had this problem for literal YEARS and I've tried to post on reddit but get told it's my fault repeatedly. But know that it's happening to so many people you have fix this. I understand that COVID-19 has impacted you and it's much harder to work (I've lost my job to this pandemic) but you still have to fix this. I've seen people post about this issue since June and yet no answer from anyone. We just want to play your game that you work so hard on, give us that opportunity before we leave 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep still get:

• Failed to create session
  • Infinite loading "Please Wait"
  • Stuck on "Voting on" - when no one in squad
  • Unable to invite players (person i'm inviting gets host not found error ) unless I restart warframe (or my friend does if he is inviting and I get the host not found)

sometimes going in the first and third case, sometimes going to conclave and out resets it, the second point obviously have to dashboard.

On 2020-08-10 at 1:00 AM, (XB1)MrGamer915 said:

It seems quiet obvious that matchmaking is getting worse and worse. So many people get stuck in a "Failed to create session" loop and yet NOTHING has been done about it. I've had this problem for literal YEARS and I've tried to post on reddit but get told it's my fault repeatedly. But know that it's happening to so many people you have fix this. I understand that COVID-19 has impacted you and it's much harder to work (I've lost my job to this pandemic) but you still have to fix this. I've seen people post about this issue since June and yet no answer from anyone. We just want to play your game that you work so hard on, give us that opportunity before we leave 

Archived