Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Keys Improvement

JonSupernova

I wouldn't say they're still new but they are not out of the box brand new anymore.

Here is the issue. I have tested this several times. I equip a key and go run a derelict mission. Every single time, the key needed to enter the said vault was the opposite design of the key I held every single time. I see this as an issue.

If I can run a derelict mission and the key is always the opposite design of what I have, then the main news post about these keys is incorrect. You cannot run this solo at all because it will always be the opposite of the said keys. How to deal with this issue is simple. Make it randomized. If it's randomized, then one could play it solo.

Granted, I get the idea of making the keys work like this to encourage co-op play but as you stated in the news post for this: "The mission can be played Solo, but you run the risk of not carrying the correct Dragon Key each time you try to enter." This statement is false as one cannot solo these mission for the consistent opposite change. The solution should be randomized in order to correct this issue. 

you do realize that if you run solo, you only have a 25% chance of having the right key equipped...which means there is a 75% chance you have the wrong key equipped.

also, you say you have tested it several times...how many times is "several"? 3...5.....10?

also, you say it's always the opposite of the key you have equipped...i didn't know the keys had opposites...you have one for health, one for shields, one for damage, and one for speed....which is the opposite of which?

you do realize that if you run solo, you only have a 25% chance of having the right key equipped...which means there is a 75% chance you have the wrong key equipped.

also, you say you have tested it several times...how many times is "several"? 3...5.....10?

also, you say it's always the opposite of the key you have equipped...i didn't know the keys had opposites...you have one for health, one for shields, one for damage, and one for speed....which is the opposite of which?

When I say several times I'm talking about 30 times. And when I say opposites, I'm talking about the design shape to which displays next to a player's health and shield box, which indicates the key which is needed to open the vault. Of the 4 keys, they have the intricate designs of an up arrow, a down arrow, a curve top and, finally a curve bottom.

A 25% chance is false if I can perform the actions of running a derelict mission 30 times and it was always the opposite design of the key I had equipped with me at that time. So it's an issue I would like to be fixed.