Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive-Wide bug affecting remapped Heavy Attack keys.

notbydesign

Hey guys, I've spent a lot of time lately being needlessly salty about my Xoris not working from time to time, because I really enjoy it. I finally figured out there was a problem though. When dual wielding, if you have Heavy Attack remapped, it doesn't seem to honor that. It makes you use the default Hold E keypress. If you're running akimbo secondaries, your remapping is kept.

Here's a link to a video demonstrating the issue with a keymapper. I have Heavy Attack rebound to "SCRD" or Scroll Down on the Keymapper.

Hope we can fix this! At least I know the issue for the time being and I cant get back to glaiving! I really do enjoy them.

EDIT: Rather I just figured the bug is a bit different than how I described. I tried again with default keybindings and I'm having different issues. When using akimbo secondaries, you can use Hold E to throw the Glaive while in air. However when you're dual wielding, you're unable to throw from the air, you can only heavy slam. 

Please work on fixing this!!

1 hour ago, notbydesign said:

When dual wielding, if you have Heavy Attack remapped, it doesn't seem to honor that. It makes you use the default Hold E keypress.

Pistol + Glaive uses (holding) the Melee button for Glaive launches whether or not you use custom keybinds,
and that's very much intended, since Secondary Fire is reserved for, well, any Secondary Fire functions on the Pistol.

when you're dual wielding, you're unable to throw from the air, you can only heavy slam

Again, holding the Melee (not Heavy Attack) button is what allows the launching of the Glaive.

When using akimbo secondaries, you can use Hold E to throw the Glaive while in air.

Really? What weapon(s) did you use for that? Because I don't think that's supposed to happen,
I can't make it work on my end (tested with Dex Furis + Glaive Prime), in any case.

Archived